Moving in

Harry that morning with a pounding headache from the night before. He sat up and stretched out his arms letting out a Yawn he Swung his legs around the bed letting out a stinging sound. He got up slowly and put on his glasses, he was still a little sore,he went down stairs not even changing.

He sat down at the table taking his glasses off and putting his head down on the table in his arms closing his eyes. He was waiting for Sirius to put his foot in front of him but he fell asleep.

••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sirius was getting the food ready and he heard Harry walk in and sit down. He turned around from the counter and saw Harry with his head in his arms on the table. Sirius walked over and set the food on the table in front of both of them and sat down.

Harry didn't move so Sirius assumed he fell asleep. He let out a soft chuckle "Harry......Harry" he said but Harry didn't wake up. Sirius had the perfect plan now, he shoke Harry kind of violently and yelled "HARRY WAKE UP". Harry shot straight up with his eyes open looking around frantically, Sirius started laughing and Harry gave him a look of disapproval.

"Don't look at me like that," Sirius said, still laughing a little. Harry slumped his shoulders and rubbed his head pulling his plate forward. "Good morning" Sirius said with a little smile "Does your head still hurt". "Mhm" Harry mumbled, nodding his head with a tired look and shoving food in his mouth.

As they were eating Sirius started asking questions about the previous night "So......what would think if Remus stayed with us". Harry had his fork to his mouth and looked at Sirius with raised eyebrows.

Quite frankly Harry wasn't really sure he was hearing this right because of how tired he was but he wouldn't mind the extra company. And if Sirius would be happy why take that away from him when he's already spent half his life in darkness and unhappiness.

Sirius was waiting in Anticipation for Harry to answer; he saw that Harry looked zoned out. "So......" Sirius said leaning onto the table from where he was sitting looking at Harry. Harry shaped back into reality from his thinking "Oh yeah I don't mind if he stays I mean......it's your house" said Harry shrugging his shoulders and putting the last of his food in his mouth.

Sirius feels relief wash over his body "I'm glad you're ok with it Harry". "Yeah no problem" Harry walked to the sitting room forgetting his glasses on the table too tired to notice he didn't have them on.

Sirius got up after Harry walked out and started cleaning up the kitchen. He saw Harry's glasses on the table and picked them up and walked to the sitting room. "Harry" he said looking down at the glasses "you forgot" he looked up and Harry had already fallen asleep on the couch. He smirked to himself walking back to the kitchen turning the glasses in his hands.
•~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~••~•~••~•~•~
Later that around noon Harry heard someone walk in through the door. But none of the order members we're supposed to show up today and Harry knew it couldn't be Sirius so who was it?

He was still lying curled up on the couch half asleep but his feet weren't touching the couch. But then it moved away and he heard someone say "Remus I'm glad you're here".

Remus why is Remus here? Harry thought it took him a minute to realise why Remus was there. He rubbed his eyes open and saw Sirius look over at him.

~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•••~•~••~••~•~•

Sirius was sitting on the couch reading a book with His hand resting on Harry's foot that was up against his leg. Then he heard the door open and knew it could only be one person.

Remus walked into the and Sirius got up to hug him "Remus I'm so glad you're here" they broke apart from there hug. Sirius looked over at Harry and saw that he was waking up he reached over to the side table and gave Harry his glasses.

Harry mumbled "Thanks" and sat up "Nice to see you Harry" Remus said, putting his hand out for Harry to shake. Harry shook his hand with a smile and said "You to Remus".

"Well we should get you unpacked" Sirius said to Remus patting him on the shoulder.
•~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I know this one is short but I just wanted to finish this part of the book and move to the next "arc" of the story.
I hoped y'all liked it I know it's not much but please comment and vote👍👍