bonus chapter? pt. 2

thank you for everybody reading :)) ily all 

It suddenly occurred to me that I didn't actually know Kenma that well. We were only friends for a good few moons, but other than that... his life was a mystery to me. Would have Kenma enjoyed the scent of the flowers? Or would he think the fragrance was overwhelming?

I want to find out.

"Okay... long guy. I need to find a long fucking cat with bullshit coordination..." I hummed to myself, circling the building in front of me and twitching my ears apprehensively. "Wait, is it that guy?"

Through one of the see-through panes on the house was a cat who fit the visual description. He had a long, elegant body covered with gray fur, his tail flicking gracefully in front of me. Holy shit! This might be my guy!

The only thing separating me from him was a thick wall... he can probably open the window, though? Right?

"Hey!" I jumped onto the windowsill, pressing my face against the glass. "You! The gray one!!"

The long cat turned his head to me. He noticed me!! The feline stared at me in puzzlement.

"OPEN THE WINDOW" I meowed loudly, pressing my paw pads against the cold glass. "THIS ONE. I JUST WANT TO TALK I SWEAR"

"What?"

"OPEN THE WINDOW"

"You want me to... open the window?"

"YES, pLEASE JUST OPEN IT, I'M NOT A MURDERER I SWEAR TO GOD"

"Uhm..."

"PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP"

"but... how?"

"O P E N T H E M O T H E R F U C K I N G W I N D O W"

"Oh. Okay." The elegant feline looked around worriedly before jumping up to the window. I'm not sure what happened, but he pressed it a bit, slapped his paws on the glass a few times, then nudged the window open. I'm not actually sure how that worked. "Um... what do you need?"

His voice was slightly feminine, a sweetness edging the tone of his mew.

"Hey, Yaku sent me here," I replied, sniffing his misty scent. "Are you Lev by any chance?"

"Lev?" the cat in front of me blinked. "No? I'm his littermate, Alisa. Why do you need him?"

"Oh," I mewed, looking the long cat up and down. Yaku didn't say that the long cat had a brother. Actually... he said something else, did he? Something like... like a sister. I stared at the cat. "OH WAIT, sorry, I thought you were a tom."

"No, I'm a molly," the feline said, washing her paws. "What do you want with Lev?"

"I just want to talk with him."

"That sounds very ominous."

I held my gaze, continuing to stare at Alisa. "No, it doesn't." She only answered with an inquiring expression. "Okay, fine. Yaku told me to come to him since I wanna ask a question or two."

"Oh! Are you an interviewer?" Alisa's eyes widened. "Can you ask me questions too?"

"I'm not a-" I paused, pursing my lips. It wouldn't hurt to ask her a few things about Kenma's whereabouts. The more cats I asked, the better. "Sure. Have you seen this one cat before?? Calico, male, hazel eyes, fucking tiny... no will to live? Does it strike a chord?"

"Hmmm..." Alisa purred, looking at her paws thoughtfully. "I think I have. He was talking to Lev a moon ago."

My eyes widened and I straightened my posture, my tail flicking into the air. "Seriously? Where was he?"