bonus chapter? pt. 3

thank you for reading you guys :))

i split this chapter into two to make it just more organized, so the next chapter will be the last :) I'm surprised ppl are still reading this, you have my gratitude <3 

I've never forgotten Kenma. Not once.

So I really just couldn't believe whatever bullshit Lev was spewing. Kenma? Have we forgotten Kenma??? Is that even possible?!

"Where did he go after that?" I asked, praying to the lords that Lev had a mental capacity large enough to remember. "Please Lev, do you remember?"

"Uh," the cartoonish feline squinted his eyes, seemingly trying to recall his memory. "...No?"

"For God's fucking sake, you absolute goddamn d o n k e y"

"I'm sorry, Chicken! I'm trying to remember, I swear!"

"I can't believe you-" I paused for a second, staring at the slender cat. What did he- Did he just- "...The fuck did you call me?"

Lev stared at me with oddly round yet sharp eyes. "You've never told me your name, so I really just made a wild guess," he shrugged. "Was I right?"

"WHat the-" I paused. "No. You weren't," I sighed, groaning, as I felt my will to live slowly seeping out of me like water in a drain. My paws brought me back onto the ground and I found a random direction to travel in. "You, Lev... you remind me of a vacuum."

"Ooh. Why?"

Looking over my shoulder to stare at the oblivious gray creature, I let out another defeated sigh.

"because you suck"

***

Where the fuck was I going? Frankly speaking, I had no idea. Just somewhere that might give me the hope that Kenma could be found.

Trees, bushes, leaves, the stems of sunflowers. The sky was just beginning to dim into a melancholy purple above my head. Kenma once told me that he loved the evening, didn't he?

More trees. More bushes. More leaves. The stems of dandelions. A cool, lazy breeze tugging at my fur, and I actually felt a little cold for the first time in ages. Kenma's fur must be tougher than mine if he's lived out here for so long.

Even more trees. Even more bushes. Even more leaves. I don't know any more fucking flowers. I don't want to be out here anymore; it's been so long and I may as well wait until tomorrow to find my lost companion. Kenma might not want to see me, Kenma might not be here anymore... Kenma might not be alive.

...I've gone through this cycle before, haven't I?

I hate this.

Apples... Kenma liked apples. He liked how they looked, and he said he tried a naked one once.

I caught a whiff of an apple tree standing proudly up ahead. Of course that tree would be proud, for it had nothing to lose. Except for its apples, which is why I decided that I should snatch all of the little red fucks from its branches so this tree would feel worse.

I was kind of lost anyway, so I'd need a place to rest for a while before trying to relocate the big building my owners lived in. What better place to lie down than an ugly fucking apple-less tree that I can bully to potentially feel better about my failure of travel?

That's exactly what I did; I fucking stabbed the shit out of those apples until they all fell down to the ground in bruises.

"Haha. Imagine being an apple," I mused to myself, sheathing my claws. "None of the cool kids are apples you motherfuckers."