seventeen: keiji akaashi

what the fuck

daichi and suga were married now?! and their crows didn't die yet?! and they wanted framed pictures of the fucking birds on the wall, the photographer they call being my b o y f r i e n d-

"It's a small fucking world," I muttered under my breath.

Bokuto described his adventures taking the photos, expressing how awful it was and I sat there trying to pretend I had no idea who these people were.

"Hey... but Keiji, you still love me, right?"

I blinked, looking up at him. "Yes? Of course, Kotaro."

"Okay good. I love you too."

"I know."

The owl-like man grinned up at me, and I smiled back. Did I ever mention how w h o l e s o m e and b e a u t i f u l he looked when he beamed at me like that?

"this... this relationship arc," a sudden voice popped up behind us. "you guys... how do you feel?"

I turned my head to find the brown-haired employee who worked here. Oikawa-san, i think his name was, but I don't really remember- was he important? But I mean, he works here, so I should be respectful.

"wat" Bokuto chirped from beside me.

"I'm just saying," Oikawa gave a small 'ahem' as he placed two cups of iced water on our table. "You guys started this date as two awkward dipshits who acted like you were forced to use side-by-side urinals, not you Akaashi, you're too pretty to be a dipshit."

Bokuto suddenly gave a loud, accusing cough that sounded awfully like a constipated grunt, but I'll ignore that.

"Oops, sorry. I'm not allowed to say that. But then, you became two married parents, and then suddenly, you're a middle school couple. Excuse me, but what? That was hard to watch."

"You're hard to listen to," Bokuto said. "Why are you here again?"

"I work here."

"Oh yeah."

There was a weird silence that dragged on for a few seconds. I can't even tell if it was awkward or not, but I'll pretend it wasn't, so I can ease my nerves.

"Wh... Why did you think I was here?" Oikawa peeped up, asking the owl-like man.

"I don't know! That's why I was asking," Bokuto shrugged, leaning his chin onto my shoulder.

"I mean... you already knew I worked here."

"I forgot."

"...Okay," the brunet blinked. "OH, by the way, Aka-chan," Oikawa's expression changed to a curious smile. "Did you find your cat yet?"

I sniffed. "No."

"Aw... poor babyyyyyy, hug~" Oikawa gave a sad pout, kneeling to wrap his arms around me. "You'll find him, don't worryyyyyyy~ He's probably so important to youuuuu"

I gave a quiet laugh. "Aha... yeah, thanks," I said, rather stiffly. Bokuto suddenly flung his body towards me, squeezing me tightly. I gave a quiet sigh as I sat there awkwardly. Honestly, I got the feeling he just wanted to join a hug.

"You know, Kuroo's sad that he can't see Kenma either," Bokuto said softly. "He's entered peak gloominess, there's nothing for him to do, and he's ultimately sad and depressed now-" he gasped. "hEY this reminds me of the Great Depression!!"

"Bo-chan! That's not a good thing! Don't say that, it'll make him sad!"

"oH" Bokuto opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He bit his lip. "Oops, um, but- the Great Depression ended so that means that Kenma will come back, right-? I have faith!!"