TWENTY THREE

"Sir a girl named riddhima came to meet you, should I send her in??? "Receptionist asked vansh on phone....

" Tell her to wait I am busy right now" Saying this he cut the call....

"Boss, why did you lied to her?? You cancelled all of your meetings just to meet her and as expected when she came here you asked her to wait for you?? " Angree asked vansh being confused....

"Angree intezaar ka bhi apna hi ek maza hai main riddhima ka junoon dekhna chahta hu, uska sabra dekhna chahta hu, uski aankhon main mujhse milney ki baichaini dekhna chahta hun... ( I want to see her passion and patience, I wanna see desperation or restlessness in her eyes to meet me.....)

Whole day riddhima kept waiting for him but he didn't let her meet him " Ma'am it's time to close the office, I am extremely sorry " A girl told her in apologetic tone...

"It's okay.... " She gave her a smile and went out from the office, instead of going back to her home she kept waiting for him outside his office, the weather was quite cold so she kept rubbing her arms to keep herself warm...

That's when someone came from behind and kept his blazer on her shoulders, she quickly turn back to see him....
After five years they saw each other, both were having different kind of emotions in their eyes for each other, both wanna say and ask too many things but words were not coming out from their mouth........

" You still care for me??but take it back I can't take your blazer " Riddhima asked him seeing his concern towards herself, she tried to return his blazer back to him...

"Oh I didn't knew that it was you, I thought it might be a poor girl who doesn't have proper clothes to keep herself warm in this cold weather.... " He told her making her hurt...

" Still I can't take it "she again tried to give it back to him....

" I did it because of charity not to get any favour now this blazer is just a shit for me because of your touch if you really don't want it then throw it in the dustbin " Saying this he wear his shades and marched towards his car...

"Stop I really wanna talk to you, it's important... " She asked him to stop but he didn't paid attention to her....

"I said stop... " On not getting any response from him she hold his hand and turn him towards herself....

"Wohooo what's that miss ermm sorry I forgot your name "

"Stop it just stop it, stop pretending I know you very well Mr vansh rai singhania , if you really don't know me then why the hell did you made me signed that contract by tricking me??? " She asked him angrily...

"Oh really well I guess it must be my manager because I have no idea about what are you saying can you please move aside because I am quite busy right now.... " Saying this he left from there.....

Ermmm sorry guys for the short update I am hardly getting time now a days so choose

Should I post small part regularly
Or
Long part once or twice in a week...
#do give reviews
#happy reading