TWENTY

It's been two days ,neither he met me nor he received my calls, I was getting tense for him, I tried to contact dadi but she also didn't received my phone call, at last I decided to go to VR mansion.....

I enter inside the mansion, there was some kind of silence which was making my heart heavy,all the people were wearing white color clothes......

Bappa what's this?? Oh god please don't let anything go wrong, I prayed to bappa but I guess it was too late for it, talking slow step I enter inside the mansion, all the people were sitting around a photo frame wearing white clothes, I look here and there to find vansh but he wasn't there, ishaani and sia were crying badly hugging each other, that's when I notice dadi who was looking pale and shattered without thinking anything I ran towards her and takes her in my arms...

"Dadi..... " Looking at me she started crying more....

" My baccha, he died chala gya mujhe chodke ab kaise jiyugi main??? It was my age to die but instead of me he...... " On hearing this my heart stopped beating, I looked at the photo frame which was kept in the centre of the hall, I wasn't able to see it clearly because all the people were keeping roses beside that photo one by one, bappa please make it a horrible dream please, I beg you I can't lose him please bappa please.........

I was praying bappa to make it my dream, this is the most horrible dream of my life, I just wish that when I open my eyes I found vansh beside me, looking at me
But alas it's not my dreaM it's reality my eyes became teary , my heart stopped beating, I forgot to take breath

I thought that I will console dadi but what about me???? I don't have any power to comfort myself any more because my love is not with me, I looked at the ring which vansh gave me, I trace the 'v' alphabet and started remembering all the moments which we have spend together, our first meeting, his harsh behavior then his apology, care and love for me

Then that confession, that song which he had composed for me was echoing in my ears, I can feel his presence around me.....
He is my everything, bappa you snatched my family and forced me to live a life of an orphan I never complained to you for it but you can't snatch my vansh from me, if anything happen to him I'll die, I end my life here itself ,

__________________________________

From here the real story will began, and I am 100000℅ sure that you a gonna love it......
Ufff exited to write further....

Well anyone can guess what will happen next??.

#do give reviews
#happy reading