SEVEN

"What the hell are you doing?? Arghhhh leave me vansh, you can't kiss me you idiot "

"Huh riddhima?? " On getting a push he opened his eyes to get the biggest shocked of his life....
He shouted on top of his voice beside him angree was standing covering his front from his hands....

"I can't believe you, you were about to take my..... " Angree spoke while wiping his fake tears....

"Shut up angree, but that means it was a dream?? Means I didn't confess about my feelings in front of her yet?? Damm" He spoke while running his finger in his hairs in frustration....

"Vansh I guess you should have confessed to bhabhi soon or else my izzat.... " He told him making a scared face.....

"Huh soon I will "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Arey wah vansh beta you are in temple?? What a great start of a day " Dadi exclaimed with joy on seeing him in the temple of VR mansion...

"Uff dadi you know na I don't believe in God after... Umm I came here to take your blessings... " He told her while touching her feet...

"My blessings are always with my kids, bappa tumhari har iccha puri krey ar tumhe kamyabi de, but suddenly blessings and all what's the matter??? " Dadi asked him being curious

"Ermm actually dadi I.... " Vansh cleared his throat tried to search proper words to tell her

"Is it a matter of a girl?? " On seeing his expression dadi got to know...

"Yep it is.. "

"Awww my vansh is blushing, aww mera baccha I am very happy for you, so who is the lucky girl?? " Dadi asked vansh caressing his cheeks...

"Umm I'll bring her here to meet you now I have to go getting late for the college bye dadi..... "Vansh hugs dadi and leaves for the college.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Riddhima what are you doing yaar I have to talk to you something important please listen to me.. " Vansh was feeling frustrated because she was not listening to him.....

"Oho vansh what's the matter why are you so grumpy?? Did dadi scold you?? " Riddhima asked him while completing her assignment...

"I am not a kid yaar, why dadi will scold me, I have to tell you something and it's important... "

"Okay tell me I am listening" Her attention was still on the assignment on getting no other way vansh hold her arms and make her look at him ....

"Riddhima I like you.... " Both were so close to each other that they can feel each other's hot breath.....
For a moment riddhima kept looking in his eyes but suddenly she free herself from his grip and left from there without saying anything to him.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's been a week after that incident, riddhima was ignoring him it was irritating him the most, she stopped replying to his text messages and phone calls too, vansh went to her hostel to meet her but she didn't came out, she also stopped coming to college, that was it for vansh, he decided to talk to her this time, so he went to her hostel to meet her but this time also she didn't came out to meet him, on not getting another way he decided to wait outside her hostel, it was cold outside so he kept rubbing his palm to keep himself warm, riddhima was looking to him from her window behind the curtains,

"Beta why are you waiting for her here?? Its really cold you should go back to your home or else you'll fall sick.. " Watchman of the hostel told vansh to go back to home....

"No kaka, I am fine don't worry, but by sending you here she give me an assurance that she still cares for me " He told him having a smile on his face, watchman offers him a cup of tea they both kept talking till the time they finished it, at last he requested vansh to go back to home but vansh was very stubborn to go back to home...

___________________________________

Next five parts are ready I'll post according to the response rate...

#do give reviews
#happy reading