TWENTY FOUR

"You again?? " Vansh asked her

" I didn't knew that it was you or else I wouldn't signed the contract ever " Riddhima told him being irritated.....

"Well can we talk about it later miss?? Actually it's lunch time and I can't stay hungry for too long.... " Saying this he sat on the couch  and started having lunch whereas riddhima was passing glares to him..

"Hey stop looking me like this vaise toh i don't wanna share but if you want you can also have lunch with me after all I am such a kind man.... " Saying this he ate a bite....

"Thanks but no thanks please finish it fast.... " Saying this she sat on the chair looking in another direction she just turned her face to get the shocked vansh was standing closer to her holding a morsel in his hands.....

"What's wrong with you??? You scared me... " Riddhima told him trying to catch her breath......

" Well miss riddhima I just thought to share my lunch with you kyki dadi kheti hai ki mehmano ko kabhi bhookey pet ni janey dena chahiye.... So being a good grandson I am just doing what she taught me.... "He forward his hands towards her to feed her....

" As I already said Mr rai singhania I am not intrested so please and if you really want to do something for me then please cancel this contract.... "

"Well if you won't eat it then I also won't finish my lunch and it will take more time as I can see you are in hurry so choice is yours " He told her in sweet tone making her pissed of...

"Arghh fine " Saying this she was about to take that morsel from his hand but he stopped her and feed her himself......

"That's good " He smiles whereas she made a bad face...

"Now will you please do it fast?? "

"Okay fine...
Umm wait a minute " She gave him a look 'now what?? ' which he completely ignored and rub her lips from his thumb due to which she closed her eyes feeling his touch on her lips, he smirks on seeing his same effect on her.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Okay so miss riddhima I didn't knew that you are the party planner whom my manager contact for sia's wedding if you aren't intrested in that so give back my 1 million rupees check which he gave you as an advance and if you are really intrested in this so as per contract I will give you 10 million rupees for this, so choice is yours..... "
Vansh told her about it

"Thanks for understanding me Mr rai singhania I will submit the check back to you today itself... " Saying this she was about to leave but vansh hold her wrist to stops her from going....

"Well may I know the reason of it?? I mean you are rejecting the 10 million offer interesting very interesting...... " Vansh asked her tracing his fingers on her face

" It's something personal  which I wouldn't not like to share with you Mr rai singhania "

"Well am I the reason of it?? You can't control yourself when I am around you?? Am I right or I am right sweet heart?? " Vansh says huskily in her ears making her lose her breath she hold his collar for support and he hold her waist to pull her more closer....
Not able to handle herself more she pushes him and ran away from there making him smile.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Boss are you sure about it?? " Angree asked vansh to confirm..

"Yes very sure about it angree I know that she loved me and only me, my sweet heart can never betray me I know there is something which she is not telling me but I have my own ways to know the truth, and I am sure that she will reject this offer to prove me right " Vansh told angree while having smile on his face.....

"But boss don't take me wrong what if riddhima says yes to this proposal I mean you have increased the amount from 10 million to 50 millions what if she accept this proposal proving you wrong?? " On listening this vansh's body stiffened...

"I am sure my sweetheart will never betray me... "

Guys what do you think will riddhima prove him right or wrong???

Do share your views

#happy reading