ELEVEN

"Riddhima it's been two year since we are dating, our graduation is about to complete don't you think we should tell about us to dadi?? " Vansh was lying on the grass keeping his head on her lap, he asked her playing with her finger....

"Umm do you really think that she will like me?? I am quite nervous "

"Haha seriously sweetheart I guess she will be the happiest soul to know this, trust me darling " He assure her while rubbing  her cheeks from his thumb.....

"Umm okay then umm I still need little time to get prepared for it... "

"Well you can take as much time as you want, seven minutes, seven hour, seven days but not more than that because after seven days there is a special day and I want you to introduce you as my girlfriend that day.... "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Vansh what was the need for the shopping?? Huh...
I told you na i have sufficient clothes then why this?? " Riddhima stopped him to select clothes for her.....

"Well I  am not doing it for you I am doing it for my girlfriend okay?? So stop Complaining , I am selecting some clothes for you and you have to try them....
Got it?? " Vansh told me while pushing me inside the trial room...
Like a gentleman he was standing outside the trial room holding few dresses for me,

"Bs na vansh i can't try more please i am done now... " I told him while getting tierd....

"Okay this one is last one that's a promise.... " He gave me a dress to try.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
"Riddhima are you alright?? Hey are you there?? You are talking too much time " Vansh asked me when I didn't came out from the trial room

"Umm yeah actually umm the... "

"What's wrong?? Tell me clearly... "

"It got stuck... " I tried to tell him...

"Huh?? Wait I am coming inside... " He came inside the trial room , it wasn't locked properly so it got open from a push on seeing his reflection in the mirror my breath got stuck in my throat...

He was facing my back, which was bare because of the zip which got stuck....
Seeing him so close to me I felt nervous , my heart beats were getting increased.....

"Umm I am sorry I thought you are in serious trouble " He told me then I looked at him through mirror but on seeing his closed eyes my respect for him got increased more...

"If you want I can help you my eyes are closed, you don't need to feel awakened... " He told me on which I nodded

"Okay umm just help me... " I said looking at him through mirror ....

He takes a step forward to help me, he trace his finger on my bare back making me shiver on my place, when his finger came in contact with my skin I closed my eyes immediately to not able to hold my unknown emotions.......

When he wasn't able to fix it from his fingers, he bent down on his knees making me confused but soon his fingers got replaced with his lips, oh god I felt that my legs are becoming jelly, I hold my dress tightly to calm my breath he closed it with his teeth.

____________________________________

Ufff ahem how was it???
Well I thought to add a twist but then I thought to kept it romantic, it you wanna read more parts like this do tell me

#do give reviews, I'll post the next part tonight or tomorrow depends upon response rate  ..

#happy reading..