TWENTY FIVE

"So did you bring the cheque?? " Vansh asked riddhima when she enter inside his cabin holding a file in her hand.....

" Read it " She gave him the file and asked him to read, he happily turn it's pages to get the biggest shocked... .

"You?? " He asked her being shocked....

"Yes I was about to reject this contract but since you are ready to give me 50 millions rupees for it so I am okay with it, after all it's such a big amount " She told him

"I can't believe you, I know there is something else you can never betray me I know you still Love me.... " Vansh asked her holding her arm

"You are hurting me Mr rai singhania just leave me.... " She told him pushing him away.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Boss I have already told you about this but you were so sure about your love, now see... " Angree told him

"Don't worry angree vansh ki nafrat toh phr bhi acchi hai pr pyar zanleva hai ar ,now she will witness the dangerous love of me....
Go and do it as I told you.... " Vansh told angree looking at the picture of riddhima....
.
.
.
.
"What the hell what are you doing?? Listen just leave me don't you know Kabir is an IAS officer he won't leave you... " Riddhima warn that person who blindfolded her and tied her hands, she tried to kick that person but that person pick her up in his arms and started walking in a particular direction.....
After reaching to his destination that person makes her stand on his feet......

He untie her hand still he didn't let her remove that blind fold, he back hugs her making her lose her breath, she tried to push him but he hugs her more tightly.......

He suck her earlobe and says huskily in her ears "-sweetheart relax it's just a starting..... "

She jump on her place on listening his voice , she quickly moves back and remove that blindfold, as soon as she opens her eyes flower petals were falling upon her making her happy, she opens her arms and smiles seeing that........

Vansh was standing back looking at her,
He hold her hand and takes her inside the place which was beautifully decorated with lights and candles, moonlight was adding the charm in it's beauty, that was a open place in the centre of that place there was a shed under it two chairs and a table was arranged and whole place was decorated beautifully, for a moment riddhima get lost in it's charm but soon she realised it

"Why did you bring me here?? That to forcefully?? May I know the reason Mr vansh rai singhania?? " She asked him folding her hands....

"Oh sweetheart you talk too much, first take a rest and have something.... " Saying this he walked towards the table and pour the drink in two glasses....

"What the hell is this?? "

"Shh relax , I know you are really missing your sissy boyfriend but still this time is mine so forget about him for now.... " He says it in her ear moving closer to her

" Mr vansh rai singhania if you are going to this then I am going..... " She turn to go but vansh hold her from one hand and from another one he offers her a drink.....
"Well I guess this will be a perfect to start the plan... "

"I don't drink btw What do you mean by it?? "

"Well I want you to plan a perfect date after all you are a party planner right?? So let me see how good you are in it, VR want everything to be perfect and you have to plan it according to me" He told her having a sip of his drink....

"I am a party planner not your servent who will obey your each and every command if you really wanna plan a date do it yourself " Saying this she was about to leave the place but two guards came infront of her blocking her way...

"What's this??? " She asked him being irritated

"Sweetheart log vansh ki riyasat m apni marji se aatey hai pr jaatey  vansh ki marji se hai....
Now you are caged in my cage......
Welcome to hell sweetheart...... "

____________________

Is it messed up??
All the time I study sleep and eat and all those topics are moving in my head I hope you all will like it,
If not then I am sorry...

#do give reviews
#happy reading