EIGHT

Riddhima came out from the hostel covering herself from the shawl...
On seeing her vansh became happy.....

"What the hell is wrong with you??? What's your problem?? Can't you sit inside your car, don't you have any jacket huh idiot" She scold him while covering him from the shawl which she was wearing....
Before she could move vansh pulled her closer covering both of them from the same shawl

"Huh here I am scolding you and you are smiling?? You are such a monster "

"Yes because it shows your love for
me "

When her bare arm came in contact with his skin she looks at him being concerned for him...

"Oh god vash you are burning " She touched his forehead to check his temperature,

"Oh god we need to visit a doctor, who told you to do this stupidity??? " She turn to go but vansh hold her hand to stop her

"Hey it's alright, it's just a mild fever not to worry "

"Vansh no more arguments if you won't listen to me then I'll go back to my hostel " Riddhima warned him on which he quickly agreed to visit to doctor but on one condition

"Okay I'll agree but first you tell me why do you care about me so much?? Why you can't see me in pain?? Why?? If you feel something for me then why are you avoiding me?? " He asked her putting her hair string behind her ear...

"Bolo riddhima, tell me why my pain hurts you so much?? " He asked her by pulling her closer by holding her waist

"Because " Riddhima tried to speak...

"Because " Vansh asked him pulling her more closer, their nose were almost touching...

"Because I... " She spoke while getting lost in his eyes but then she broke the eye contact and looked in another direction

"Not this time, I won't let you go this time if you don't feel anything for me just tell me clearly I sway I'll go away from your life for forever but please just tell me clearly this silence is killing me bit by bit please riddhima " While saying this his eyes became teary...

"Please vansh don't make it difficult for both of us.. " She replied while trying to hide her tears...

"If my presence gives you so much pain, then there is no use of this life I just want to die.. " Riddhima put her finger on his lips stopping him to say further...

"Don't vansh, never ever say this please " At last on not able to control her feeling more she broke down in his arms, he hugs her back....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Vansh I also have feelings for you, but I am scared to lose you,before you I had only sejal in my life but after your arrival I started living my life, you made it beautiful by your presence, you know I never got so much love from anyone before"

"Then why are you keep ignoring me?? And these feelings?? "

"Because I am afraid to lose you, I never got this happiness before " Riddhima confess his fear to him....

" Huh seriously?? " He kept her hand on his heart....

" Can you feel it?? " He asked her on which she nodded...

" Till the time this heart is beating I will never leave you, I will always be with you hmesha that's a promise " Saying this he give a forehead kiss to her and then takes her in his arm to feel her presence.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wohoooo too early ni?? Twist abhi baki hai mere dosto .....
Any idea 😜😜
#do give rewiews
#happy reading