TWENTY SEVEN

"You can't force me to stay here I am your employee not your wife... " Riddhima told him trying to free herself from his grip moving her legs

"Oh god you speak too much quiet.... " Saying this he ascended the stairs taking her in his arms and finally after entering inside a room he made her stand on her feet....

"From now onwards this is your room you'll stay here from now onwards " He declared she was about to argue but on seeing the room her eyes became teary, it was like as per her choice, once she told vansh about it and he designed exactly like that....

"I am going downstairs go and get ready fast.... "

Riddhima pov

I gave you so much pain to you vansh then why the hell you are still making me feel so special?? I don't deserve it I only deserve your hatred.......

.
.
.
.
.
"So miss riddhima your first task is to prepare the guest list, ask to each family member about it and make a list..... " Vansh ordered her on which she nodded,

On seeing her dadi became really happy
"Riddhima beta I am so happy to see you "
She takes blessings from her and talk to her for a while dadi gave her the guest list then she went to sia and she also gave her the name of the guest whom she wanted to invite, after taking a deep breath she went to meet ishaani, she made her task difficult but still riddhima manage to make the guest list....

"Where is vansh sir?? " She asked to a maid  about vansh , she informed her that he is upstairs , she ascended the stairs, after knocking the door she enter inside the gym area where he was doing exercise

"Sir I made the guest list may I go?? " Riddhima asked him keeping the guest list on the table..

"Yaar you have to stay here till the wedding so why are you in so hurry to go back?? Chill " He replied her wiping his face from the towel...

"Sir I was saying that I have other work to do as well that's why " She told him on which he replied

"Did you complete the guest list?? " He asked her looking at the paper

"Yes sir I have talked to sia, ishaani and dadi and they all gave me the name of the guests whom they wanted to invite in the wedding.... "

"Are you sure?? I guess you are forgetting a family member.... " Saying this he went out from the gym making her perplexed after thinking for a while she realised that she didn't asked him about the guest she hit her forehead and ran behind him.....
.
.
.
.

"Vansh sir?? " She calls his name on entering inside the room....

" Can you please pass me the towel?? " He asked for the towel forwarding his hand inside the bathroom...

Riddhima made a face then she hold the corner of the towel and pass it to him looking in another direction, but instead of holding the towel he hold her hand and drag her inside the bathroom making her shocked....

"Ahhh what's this vansh.... " She asked him closing her eyes tightly  ....

"Oppss sorry I didn't mean it actually.... " Saying this he left her hand she was about to go but on keeping her leg on the soap by mistake she lost her balance and falls in his arms....
Both were drenching under the shower making their desires burn....

Vansh hold her waist to not to let her fall, he trace his finger on her face making her shiver, she closed her eyes tightly not able to control her feelings.....

"You look hot under shower " Saying this he bite her earlobe making her hold his shoulder tightly leaving her nail mark on his bare skin

.
.
.
.
.
.
I guess you all are not liking this story, the response rate is saying this....
Huh okay I'll wrap up this story soon may be in 2-3 parts....

#happy reading