FOURTEEN

"Sweetheart that's not fair I bring this dress for you with so much of love and you are not taking it from me huh"

"vansh it's just that this dress is so expensive and I can't take it from you...
Please don't spend so much money for me " I told him while giving back the dress to him....

"Seriously riddhima?? My money?? If this is my money then you are my girlfriend too why you forget this fact?? Last time also when we went for shopping you just took 2-3 dresses nd didn't let me pay for you, I feel like I am doing any favour on you by doing this..... " Vansh told me being sad.....

" Vansh this money belongs to your dad, when you will bring something for me from your own earned money I promise you that I won't deny for that " I told him trying to cheer him up on which he asked me "that's a promise?? "
He asked me while forwarding his hand for a promise, I kept my hand on his hand to make a promise

"Yeah pakka wala promise, now give me my favorite smile " I asked him to give me a smile.....

.
.
.
.
.
I was getting ready for the party, while thinking about that letter, why vansh didn't told me about this?? I have to ask him but....

" Ahhh that's hurts " I heard his voice from behind, I ran towards him to see where he got hurt...

"Show me where did you got hurt?? " I asked him while checking his hands...

"Here" He pointed towards his heart

"Oh god, wait let me call the doctor" I turn back to take the phone to call the doctor but he hold my hand and pull me closer holding my waist....

"Vansh what are you doing?? You are not well, wait you just lie down on the bed I will call the doctor " I forcefully made him lie down on the bed, before I could go , he pull me closer making me fall on him...

"Sweetheart you are so stupid " He told me while putting my hair string behind my ear...

"Huh seriously?? I am stupid wait a minute it was just a drama?? I hate you monster vansh.... " I looked in another direction being angry.....

" It wasn't a drama, it was truth sweetheart by seeing my pretty sweetheart my heart forgot to beat " I saw truth in his eyes which made me fall for him again...
He loves me so much and I can't get anyone better than him....
He change our position  now I was lying under him, he gave a kiss on my neck making me hold his blazer tightly, he gave trial of kisses to me on my neck and shoulder by pulling down the fabric of my dress, I was lost in his touch which  melted me under his passion, to my surprise he gave me a hickey on my neck marking me as his, he gave a soothing kiss to make me lose my breath

"Can I kiss you please??" On hearing his demand firstly I became shocked but on seeing love in his eyes for me I gave him approval by closing my eyes....

I can feel his hot breath on my lips which makes me shiver I hold his shoulders tightly to calm me down, but instead of my lips I felt his touch on my forehead, he gave me a kiss on my forehead making me shocked.......

I opened my eyes to look at him being shocked...

"Sweetheart it's too difficult to control myself around you but I don't wanna hurt you, I know that you are mine and I am yours we have a lifetime to spend together but still I am afraid that I won't be able to control my overpowering desires which I have for you, please say yes to my proposal so that we can tell dadi about us, I really love you sweetheart " He confess his feelings to me by kissing my knuckles  .....

"I am waiting outside for you come soon" Saying this he went out from the room making me shocked, my respect for him is getting increased day by day, I know it's a pure love from his side not a list and that makes me happiest soul of the world,

I fix my dress and wear the earrings after seeing myself in the mirror for the last time I went out from the house, vansh was standing outside my house taking support of his car, I can't deny the fact that he was looking damm handsome in black Tuxedo, I won't be able to stop myself from starring my man,  that thing made me blush, on seeing me he walk towards me and forward his hand towards me, I hold it and walk towards the car along with him, he opened the car's door for me like a gentleman, I sat inside the car and gave a warm smile to him .
.
.
.
.
.
.

"BTW riddhima who is Kabir?? I saw soo many miss calls from him on your number " On listening Kabir's name I became shocked......

__________________________________

Huh guys I m damm disappointed with the response not gonna post soon I am gussa  ...
Huh

Haha ek problem solve ni hoti dusari aa jati h🤪🤪who is Kabir now???

Envelope mystery ufff ye kya siyapoa hai ab???

#do give reviews
#happy reading