TWENTY NINE

" Ermm sorry vo... " Riddhima tried to get up but vansh stops her by switching their position.....
Now vansh was lying on her, he wipes her tears from his thumb....

"I don't like these tears.... " Riddhima looked in his eyes both were talking through eyes before she could say something all the flashes of her in being vishal's arm made him frustrated.....
He angrily went out from there, leaving her confused....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Take your money you did the good job, now leave.... " A person who was wearing a yellow mask gave money to a person and ask that person to leave from there...
.
.

"Riddhima what the hell is this?? I have clearly asked you to call some dancers but you stupid girl, such a bad party manager
I have already told bhai to not to give you the contract to you but you....
Wait let me call bhai now he will handle you.... " Ishaani scold her badly, riddhima requested her to not to call vansh, she promised her that she will figure out something soon......

"Ishaani gave her 1 hour for it.. "

All guest came for cocktail party, they were impressed by seeing the arrangement sia and raghav came there in a black dress holding each other's hand now it was the time of the dance performance, ishaani smirked
Suddenly light turn off everyone looks here and there being confused vansh told angree to look into the matter before he could go a centre light falls on the stage making all of them look there, a girl who was wearing red dress was standing in the centre the others girls and boys were standing behind her, the dance performance got started vansh was least intrested in it so he sat on the bar counter having some shots,

He looks here and there in search of someone, a drunk man wents towards the stage and tried to dance with the red dress girl, he tried to remove her mask but she stops him, now ishaani asked sia and raghav to dance on a romantic number, that red dress girl was about to go but a man hold her hand tried time misbehave with her, she tried to push him but his grip was too strong on her.....

He offered her some money which she rejected all were busy in dancing so they didn't notice it but vansh's eyes falls upon her, he went there to her rescue by standing in front of her, he asked that man to move aside , when he turn back to look that girl she wasn't there, he saw a bracelet which was lying on the floor, he guessed that it might be of her,

He ran behind her to give it back to her but the view in front of him made his blood boiled that same man whom he warned before was trying to force himself on her, but after seeing her face he became hell shocked that red girl was none other than riddhima.......

Vansh marched towards him angrily and punched on his face hardly.....
He beat him till the time he became unconscious...
"How dare you to touch her?? "

He turn towards riddhima and looked at her angrily, he hold her hand and dragged her inside a room....

"What the hell do you want??? Money right?? You did all this for it right then take it.... " He throws all the money and credit cards on her face " This much money is more than enough for you to spend your whole life, now stop hurting me like this....
I can't believe that you can.....
Still after your betrayal I feel...
Why?? Why?? Why??? " He hit the wall angrily making his hand bleed.....

He went out from there angrily leaving her there alone he drank too many vodka shots one after another....
At last he became heavily drunk, riddhima came there holding the first aid box, she tried to treat his wound but he pushes her away....

"Stop pretending when we both know that you hate me, you never loved me....
It hurts here" He pointed towards his heart..

Riddhima wasn't able to see him in so much pain so she confessed finally... "I don't hate you..
I can never hate you because
I love you.... " She confessed making him shocked he thought that he might be dreaming so to clear his confusion she kissed him passionately making him realise that it's not his dream ......

__________________________________
How's the update??
Like it or not??
Do comments
#happy reading