TWO

It was a break time so I kept my books inside my bag and turn to go out but that monster hold my hand to stop me"now what??? "
I asked him in an irritating tone

"I guess you forget something" He looked at me trying to pull me closer.....

"You, how dare you "I was about to punch him but before I could give him a nice punch he showed me my cellphone which I left on the desk by mistake......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Guys guys don't go to the canteen they are there...... "A boy came in the corridor shouting not to go in the canteen...
Huh does this canteen own by some stupid people??? I was feeling hell hungry because I didn't had anything since morning, so I ignored his warning and enter inside the canteen

" Bhaiyaa, one cheese sandwich and hot chocolate.... " I placed my order and gave the money to him....

"Looks like she really loves hot things, don't you?? " A girl who was standing behind me asked me this stupid question

"Excuse me , are you taking to me?? " I asked her to confirm

"Well can you see someone else here?? Stupid... " She mocked at me making me angry, I can't believe this college is full of stupid people firstly that monster now this girl, bappa please help me.....

" Hey where are you lost?? Come and give us a hot sizzling performance " She ordered me...

"Excuse me, I am not a bar dancer or someone like that who will dance to entertain you.... " I replied her

"You...., don't you know who I am??? "

" Well I don't know you, did you forget your name?? Oh it's okay I'll help you to find your name by giving your picture to lost and found department may be then you can know your identify.... "

"You.... I won't leave you " Saying this she raise her hand to slap me....

"Don't you dare to do that I am not weak " I hold her hand and twisted it on her back making her cry in pain...

"Auchhhh leave me ahhhh.... " I was about to leave her hand but that monster came and push me hard because of that I lost my balance and fallen down on the floor....

"How dare you?? How dare you hurt my sister, don't you know she is ishaani rai singhania " He hold my hand and make me stand on the floor not to help me but to hurt me more....

"Bhai look at her, she is so bad " Ishaani told vansh while crying

" But it was her who started " He stopped me in between putting his finger on my lips

"Not a word more against her or else I won't leave you... " He warn me by giving me the deadly glare...

" You all rai singhania are sick, you are heartless Sibling " Before I could complete my sentence he pick me up on his shoulders and started walking outside the canteen..

"Now I will show you how heartless I am... "

Hope you all will like it...
#do give reviews
#happy reading