SIX

"Why this subject is so difficult.... "Vansh closed the book being frustrated...

" Oho show me where are you having difficulty " I asked him sitting beside him on the chair...

"These chemical equations I am unable to solve it yaar, it's so irritating " He made an annoyed face on which I laugh....

"Huh you are making fun of me?? " Vansh made a bad face....

"Arey ni baba, okay I'll help you... " I started explaining it to him, but all the time he was starring at me....

"So you got this point right?? " I asked him but he was still looking at me..

"Are you even listening to me vansh?? " I shake him to gain his attention...

"Oh yeah what happened?? "

"Seriously you are asking me this question?? I am calling you since last five minutes where the hell were you lost?? "

"In you... " He replied to me Dreamily

"Huh?? "

"I mean I was thinking about the equation... "He tried to defend himself...

" Oh really??? Then let me take a test of you, if you fail to give the right answer I won't teach you further okay?? " I asked him on which he nodded, I gave him an equation to solve which he solved it in just some seconds...

"How did you do it?? " I asked him looking at the solution..

"Because I got the best teacher " He told me having a bright smile on his face...

"Oh really I didn't teach you this equation yet and frankly speaking I was having difficulty to solve it, that means you were lying about it?? How mean huh monster rai singhania " I hit his shoulder lightly

"That's not my fault sweetheart, now a days you weren't spending time with me so I was bound to do this "

"Huh seriously you are blaming me for this huh monster "I turn my face to another side

"Okay if it is not like this so would you like to go on a coffee date with me?? "He asked me holding my hand

"Umm I'll think about it.... "I keep my finger on my chin as if I am thinking

" Oww in that case I have a solution " Saying this he pick me up in his arms and walked towards his car, he made me sit inside the car forcefully

"Huh you are such a.... "

"Cutipie..?? I know and vaise bhi vansh rai singhania never take a no for an answer so " Saying this he started driving the car....

.
.
.
.
.

He parked his car outside the most expensive cafe, I opened my purse to check the money, huh it's not sufficient bappa what will I do?? I am not that kind of a girl who will let the boy pay, I have some self respect too....

"Knock knock sweetheart where are you lost?? " He asked me taking me out from my dream land......

"Huh nowhere,"

"Okay then let's go inside " Vansh hold my hand and take me inside the cafe...
We sat on the private area , I was playing with my fingers, vansh passed me the menu and asked me to order something

" don't you think ermm this place is quite expensive?? " I asked him looking at the price of the coffee....

"Is it so?? Well I haven't tell you a secret yet come closer.... " He asked me to come closer on which I raised my eyebrows

"Oho come on it's a secret, listen my uncle is the owner of this cafe so they doesn't take money from me, " On listening this I made a confused face because I was sure that he is lying....

"Okay so you don't believe me?? Ummm wait let me prove it to you... " Vansh called a waiter and asked him, his name on which he replied....

"Vansh sir who doesn't know you?? You are.... "

"Yeah I know because my uncle is the owner you know me right?? "He just nodded....

" So now your doubt got clear sweet heart?? "

"Hmm still I don't wanna take advantage of it nd next time I'll give you a treat okay?? That's a deal... "

"Okay sweetheart, I am more than okay in spending time with you.... "He replied to me giving me a wide smile

" Such a flirt you are... "

"Only for you "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Huh so what's next mr rai singhania ?? "
I asked vansh keeping my stuff in my purse....
.
.
.
.

"I wish I had met you earlier you know??? I really like talking to you..... Or maybe I like you..."

Vansh told riddhima while holding her hand they both had an eyelock, which she broke after realising that she is getting lost in his eyes....

"Umm I guess I should leave " Riddhima told vansh while turning back to go.....

Vansh hold riddhima's hand and pull her closer making her collide from  his chest, "I said I like you.... "

"Hmm okay " She tried to move away

"No I won't leave you without getting my answer"

"Vansh leave me what are you doing?? " Riddhima asked vansh while getting herself free from his grip.....

"I can never leave you because I love you riddhima, yes I really do, don't know when I have fallen in love with you but I wanna spend rest of my life with you "

Ahemmm a kiss or a slap???
What will he get 😜

#do give reviews
#happy reading