SIXTEEN

"What the hell are are you talking about riddhima??? Ragini is just my friend nothing else, and about ignoring you so I met her after 3 years that's why I kept busy but when I saw in your direction you wasn't there do you know how afraid was I?? No you can never understand that if you have doubt then you could have talk to me, but what did you do?? You just assume things and what if I didn't reach here in time?? " He stopped in the middle not able to complete the sentence, he felt so scared just by the though of losing me......
He hit the wall in anger making his hand bleed.....

" I.... " I wasn't able to say anything I was feeling dizzy at last I lost my conscious before I could fall he takes me in his arms and then everything became blank.....

.

.

.

.

.
I woke up in the morning holding my head it was paining badly,

"Take it " Vansh gave me the black coffee  I looked at him and trying to recall whatever happened yesterday night.....
Oh shit what a crap I had done?? I should have asked to vansh about it before reacting like this.....

I quickly ran behind him to apologize but he didn't let me say anything
"Your medicines are kept on the table take it you'll feel better, but don't take it before having breakfast, I had kept it on the dinning table " Saying this he went out from my apartment leaving me sad.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Since morning I was thinking how to apologize to him but wasn't getting any idea then I received a letter which was send by him....

" Riddhima I have booked your ticket for the Paris was not because I wanted to send you there so that I can.....
I did it because I saw your love and passion for the fashion world, those magazines and paper cutting is a proof of that, I wanted you to fulfil your dreams that's why I did it to surprise you, I thought to give it to you on your birthday that's why I gave you the seven day time, but before that you got to know about it and misunderstood me, I know you already applied for party planner course but still I want you to achieve your dreams, I am sending you the ticket and addmission form along with it, I have already arranged everything for you there.... " After reading that letter I curse myself for behaving so stupid now I seriously don't have any idea how to apologize to him??

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Whoever will give the best idea will get an reward a RiAnsh edit  ..
So comment fast and tell me what will riddhima do to manofy him??

I don't know but ermmm I guess the story is becoming little messy 😅sorry for the crap I'll try to end it ASAP...

#do give reviews
#happy reading