the first kiss

I sat on a bench under the tree reading my favourite book until my phone started ringing and it was my mom's"hello sweetie how are you doing"

"I'm good Mon"

"I wanted to tell you that we're coming back tomorrow"

"oh okay see you "

"ok bye"with that she hung up the phone then someone tapped my shoulder and it was Daishinkan "can we talk please miss"

"call me Pandora "

"well I don't mean to offend you but do you have a boyfriend"

"Uhm no why"

"just curious"

"what about you do you have a girlfriend"

"not at all I was married before my wife died 6 months after giving birth to our 19th son meerus "

"seems like somebody can't pull out" "hey that's not it we had our reasons"

"oh really "

"yeah"

"I don't believe you , you're going to have to prove it" I put my hand on my mouth realising what I just said Daishinkan just stared at me I couldn't take it anymore I ran to my room ."oh my god why can't you think before you speak Pandora you're stupid so stupid". I thought to myself feeling a little bit guilty about what I said " what's he gonna think of me I'm gonna lose my one good friend , oh I almost forgot my parents are coming back tomorrow I have to make sure that everything is still in place" as I opened the door I found Daishinkan standing there I didn't know what to say

"can we talk" he said I didn't want to talk right now so I thought of an excuse

"Uhm I'm sorry I can't talk right now my parents are coming back tomorrow so I need to make sure that everything is in place". I ran out of the room like a coward. I went in the living and sat on the couch.

"Pandora."

"Yes."

"I would like to apologize for what happened earlier."

"I'm the one who should apologize I don't know why I said that it was stupid of me."

"Can I ask you something."

"Yeah sure."

"Do you have feeling for me?" I didn't know what to say, I do have feelings for him but I'm not sure if it's right for me to date a guy that's billions of years old when I'm only 16.

"I don't know, I do but...." Before i could finish up my sentence he kissed me. His lips were so soft and warm. I wanted it be like this forever.

"What were you saying?" He asked me breaking the kiss.

"Well Uhm ...."

"I already know the answer, I'll turn on the TV. What just happened? Did he kiss me. I mean I know nothing about this guy.