she's in trouble

I got up and wore my clothes and went to mine and Daishinkan's room. I found him sitting on the couch, I couldn't even look at him I was so ashamed of myself and I wish I could turn back time. There's nothing I can do about it now. How can I do something like that? I don't deserve him at all maybe it would be best if I leave. I went into the bathroom and took a long warm bath, I really needed to relax after all this crap.

After the bath I wore a blue long dress and black diamond sandals. Daishinkan was already out of the room. I sighed in relief because I didn't have the courage to face him now. I walked downstairs and I found Daishinkan talking to Sour. How is he able to face his father after what we did? "Pandora I didn't see you there." Daishinkan said snapping me out of my thoughts. "How am I going to talk right now, I can't even look at him."

"Well, uhm....." I stuttered, I can't even say a full sentence. I hope he doesn't notice that something is wrong.

"What's wrong Pandora you seem lost."

"Uhm it's nothing, I was just looking for Vados that's all."

"Oh, she's in the garden."

"Thanks." I said walking outside to the garden. I sighed, this is just too much for me. I found Vados picking roses. She's the only person that I can trust, I think that I should talk to her.

"Vados?"

"Oh pandy I didn't see you there."

"Can I talk to you?"

"Well sure."

"I've done something terrible and I don't think that if your father finds out he'll ever forgive me."

"What did you do?"

"I, I had sex with Sour." I said between sobs.

"Why would you do such a thing?" She said with her hand on her mouth.

"I got into a fight with your dad and I was just so mad and sad, I ran into your brother's room but I didn't know it was his room. I'm a terrible person Vados"

"It's not your fault you just needed someone to comfort you, does father know about this?"

"No, I can't even look at him."

"You have to tell him before somebody else does."

"I'll tell him tonight after dinner."

"Okay good luck."

Little did they know that that Macarita heard everything. Now Pandora is in big trouble.