i just want him

I woke up and it was 8am , I couldn't sleep the whole night I kept thinking about Daishinkan,"we almost did it ,why did you have to call me at the wrong time mom" I thought to myself because I really wanted to do it I really did."Pandora breakfast is almost ready come down ok"my mom said.

"Yeah I'll be right there"I answered getting off my bed to take a shower. I kept thinking about me and Daishinkan making love gosh I want him.it took me an hour to finish up and get dressed.i went downstairs for breakfast. I sat down to eat .then my mom started talking"sweety me and your dad have decided to send you to Paris for a month"

"What! Why."I was shocked I wasn't expecting that

"Well we want you to get your mind off that alien guy I mean you've always been in your room all the time, you're always crying"

"Mom sending me away will not change the fact that I love him"

"Have lost your mind what if he's using you to take over our planet"

"Mom that's not the truth he isn't going to that"

"You're blinded with love sweety"

"You know what I've lost my appetite I'm going for a walk and don't bother calling have a nice day" I left because I was angry I mean he is a good guy and they can't see that ,they want to send me away because they don't want us to be together seriously I mean they are just overreacting . I decided to call Daishinkan"Hello Pandora"

"Hey Daishi are you busy"

"Well Uhm not at all is there something that matter"

"Can I come over so we can talk"

"I'll come and fetch bye"

"Bye" a few seconds later he arrived and teleported to that weird house . We went to his bedroom "I want him I really do " "Uhm you seem lost what's bothering you"he said

"I don't  know but this may sound stupid I Uhm....."I didn't know how to tell him what if he doesn't talk to me anymore I mean that's highly impossible since most men want it

"Well I was thinking that maybe we could Uhm ......I want you to make love to me I really do "I hope he doesn't hate me ...

To be continued..