Kim vs Kim

Here you go people two one shots to make up for the delay on updates
Thank you all for your patience and support

Jennie was fuming. Absolutely furious. Who the hell did she think she was? Thinking she can one up her the day after her first single dropped. Not like she improved it in anyway. So what if she added in a few extra layers, not as though she made it number one instantly.

"Jennie stop pacing." Lisa sighed. Lisa had stuck by Jennie through thick and thin as her manager in her up-and-coming career but this might make her crack.

"Do not tell me to stop Lisa. I am pissed." Jennie growled. "This is uncalled for."

"Well we could retaliate." Lisa said, not looking up from her phone. Jennie paused and looked at Lisa curiously.

"How so?"

"She's got a single out already. Just cover it and make it better." Lisa shrugged. Jennie grinned slyly, clapped her hands together and laughed.

"Perfect."

----

"How fucking dare she!" Jennie yelled, slamming the door behind her.

"Language Jen." Chaeyoung sighed. Jennie rubbed her forehead.

"Where's Lisa? I need her revenge tactics. You're too sweet Chaeng to pull this off." Jennie sighed, collapsing in a chair next to her.

"She's late. Something about a date. I don't know." Chaeyoung replied. "What's wrong Jen?"

"This freaking singer keeps covering my singles and making them better." Jennie grumbled. Chaeyoung looked at her sympathetically.

"Jisoo?" Jennie nodded.

"Jisoo." Lisa burst in with a psycho smile plastered on her face. "Date go that well?"

"Yes but not the reason I'm grinning." Lisa said. "Jisoo just released a new single." She wiggled her eyebrows and Jennie lunged for her phone.

"Perfect."

----

"This is getting ridiculous." Chaeng whined. "You have been battling this Jisoo singer for months Jen. Let it go." Jennie slammed her hand on the table.

"I shall not Chaeng. I shall win. She will fail." Jennie snarled. Lisa grabbed the Red Bull can from Jennie's other hand with wide eyes.

"No more caffeine for you." She muttered.

"How about we do a livestream, yeah? Let your fans calm you down." Chaeyoung suggested. Jennie took a deep breath and nodded. The laptop was quickly set up and Jennie sent out a tweet. She grinned at the camera as the viewers ticked up quickly.

"Hey guys! Chaeng thought I should do a livestream to calm me down." Jennie glanced at the comments and sighed. "I'm having a bad day." Jennie sighed, Lisa sat down just off frame.

"She's not having a bad day. She's annoyed Jisoo keeps making her songs better." Lisa corrected. Jennie hit her arm and glared.

"Shut it Lisa." She hissed. Glancing at the comments had her surprised. "You know about her?" She paused as the fans replied. "What's a Jensoo? And why is Lisa captain?" Lisa's head popped in frame and she squeaked.

"Thanks for throwing me under the bus Jensoonators." She hissed. Jennie grabbed her phone and did a google search.

"Jensoo is mine and Jisoo's ship name." Jennie read out from her Twitter. "Lisa, why are we being shipped?" She asked, her voice dangerously low.