She's a Screamer

Here's a cute one-shot @topsoo7
Enjoy love

--------------

"You are about an inch away from becoming a human koala, Jennie."

"It's cold."

"I told you to bring your jacket."

"You always tell me to bring a jacket."

"Because you are always cold." Jisoo sighs, leaning to the side to glance toward the front of the long line. They are finally nearing the entrance to the haunted house, and she is grateful, because Jennie is trembling in the cold and the guy standing behind them smells like both a flooded brewery and a burning pot field smashed into one. "I've been living with you for seven years. I know you better than you know you."

"I know me pretty well," Jennie says, pressing her cold nose to Jisoo's cheek and bouncing on her heels to try to keep warm.

"And I know you even better."

"Whatever," Jennie grumbles. "Is the line moving?"

"At a snail's pace, but yes," Jisoo says, smiling and turning to press a cold kiss to Jennie's forehead. "Are you ready to scream your head off?"

"Ha." Jennie snorts and pokes Jisoo's side. "I never scream."

"You always scream."

"When?"

"Every year."

"Every year? Really?" Jennie drawls, and Jisoo's grin widens.

"Every year," she confirms. "Really."

"You scream too."

"Only because you do," Jisoo defends. "Your scream is enough to scare the hair off a cat. It's a chain reaction, instinctual. I'm never actually afraid."

"Sure you're not."

"I'm Jisoo, I'm okay."

"Okay, Jisoo."

"Seriously, I'm not. Everything is fake. The makeup is well done here and the sets and props are nearly film quality, but everything is still fake, Jennie. I don't find it scary. Entertaining, sure, but scary, hardly."

"Okay, Jisoo."

"Stop saying 'Okay, Jisoo'. I'm serious. I'm not scary."

"Okay, Jisoo."

Jisoo shrugs her shoulder to bounce Jennie's head away from where it is leaning against her, and when Jennie looks at her, amused, Jisoo glares. "I hope a fake werewolf eats you."

"I thought only you were allowed to eat me?" Jennie whispers, nipping at Jisoo's jaw. She laughs, low and raspy, when Jisoo's cheeks redden.

"I hope you slip in a pool of fake blood and bruise your ass then," Jisoo says, and Jennie laughs out loud.

"You'll just rub it until feels better, so who really wins?"

Clearing her throat, Jisoo leans to the side. "Oh look, two more people and then we finally get to go in."

Jennie tears open the night air with a scream pitched high enough to shatter ear drums when an actor, dressed as some strange sort of part-man, part-pig monster, sneaks up behind her and snorts in her ear. She jumps, literally off the ground, and Jisoo barely manages to stay on her own feet and catch Jennie at the same time.

As others in the line laugh at Jennie's terrified reaction, Jisoo slowly puts her girlfriend back on the ground and rubs at her ear. It was the one closest to Jennie's mouth, thus it was also the one made victim to her terror.