Christmas AU 3

"If kisses were stars. Id give you the sky"

I love you baby @kchsj96

topsoo7 @ ur service

"Here," the sweater that falls in her lap is soft and heavy, the material crumpling into a comfortable heap over her knees and she darts back, almost spilling the tea cupped between her hands. She turns to stare up at where Jisoo is sauntering casually past, as if it means nothing and blinks at her in surprise.

"What is this?" She sets down the mug to finger the sweater uncertainly, brows creasing in confusion when Jisoo just rolls her eyes.

"Don't tell me you're not cold, I could see you shivering from all the way over here. You don't have anything thick enough for this sort of weather." Jisoo curls her feet, clad in thickly padded socks, up beside her on the couch until her toes can poke at Jennie's thigh.

"I'm fine," she says automatically, even as spreads the sweater out, feeling for the arm holes and shrugging it on over her shirt. The neck gets caught on the glasses perched on her head and she is momentarily blind before gentle fingers ply the material away from her head and guide her through the soft fabric.

"There," Jisoo smiles, satisfied at the sight of her just as Irene, who is sat by the coffee table on the floor, watching as Seulgi carefully constructs something strange and mechanical, lets out a bellwing laugh.

"Oh Jennie, welcome to the family."

She looks down at the sweater and feels her cheeks heat up at the sight of the blue background with a happy penguin dancing across it, clad in a red scarf and hat.

"Hey, you two match." Sooyoung frowns between their sweaters as she enters the room, and Jennie's mouth falls open when she glances at Jisoo and sees the red wool with the familiar penguin dancing across it."They're cute, where did you get them?"

"No, we didn't buy them-" Jennie hurries to explain even as Jisoo rushes over her, cheeks heating into a delicate pink.

"That was an accident, Jennie was cold."

Sooyoung is still frowning at them, perpjened by their rambling responses and Jennie continues, desperately.

"Where are Sungjae and Eunwoo? I haven't seen them for hours."

"I gave them free reign over the kitchen," Dara raises her eyebrow from beneath her reading glasses, looking up from the paper she's attacking with her red pen. "Definitely a decision I'll come to regret, but oh well."

"How're the essays mom?" Jisoo turns to look at her mother, her toes brushing against Jennie's leg as she does so and her mother lets out a groan, folding up the papers and set them on the floor at her feet with a defeated sigh.

"I should never have agreed to cover Jiyong's winter class, I'm a doctor not a teacher."

"Come on Dara, you're a great teacher." Seulgi doesn't look up from her mechanics and Sooyoung butts in before Dara can do any more than raise an eyebrow in her direction.

"Yeah, come on. You taught me how to ride a bike! I still remember it!"

" How ?" Seulgi is incredulous enough to finally lift her head and Irene chuckles again, quietly, as Jisoo puts in.

"Because she was like fourteen."

"You didn't learn to ride a bike until you were fourteen?" Jennie teases, gently, but Sooyoung still turns pink, glaring at where Jisoo is smiling on the couch.