Ho Ho Homo

"No matter how many times we fight, im never going to stop loving you. I will keep my promise to you,and never give up in us. I promise.

I love you forever and ever. @kchsj96

topsoo7 @ur service

"I am not wearing that."

Obnoxious tinkling breaks the silence as Lisa scowls and shifts her weight on her legs, looking down at the sweater she's holding up over her torso for Jisoo's opinion. Jisoo stares in frozen horror at the offensive sweater with unmasked disgust that curls her upper lip.

"What's wrong with it?" As though answering her question, the sweater jangles again as Lisa moves it.

"Look at it." Jisoo wildly gesticulates at it. "That's the most hideous thing I've ever seen in my life!"

"Uh, yeah, that's the point of an ugly Christmas sweater. To be ugly."

Jisoo shakes her head, aghast. Lisa balls the sweater up and throws it at her, bells ringing again. Jisoo opens it to look more closely and finds it is in fact just as hideous up close. It's a knit sweater, lurid green and decorated with real bells, with the words "Jingle, Jingle! Wanna Mingle? " plastered across the front.

"You're being harsh," says Lisa, primly adjusting the crease at the hem of her own ugly sweater—a nicer muted green with "Resting Grinch Face" stamped above a cartoon grinch. "That sweater cost a pretty penny at the local Walmart. A whole five dollars."

"I wonder why," says Jisoo sarcastically. "Look at the stitching. It looks like a child made this."

"I'd hope not, considering the message on the sweater."

"And that's exactly my next point!"

"Well, it's true! You need to get out there! You haven't seen anyone since you and Seulgi broke up, aside from a couple casual dates that didn't go anywhere. You do nothing but work all the time."

"That's not true. It's not," says Jisoo obstinately when Lisa just gives her a look.

"Taking your nephew out for ice cream at the park doesn't count. You need friends. I don't count," she adds when Jisoo opens her mouth to protest. "You need lady loving friends. Hint hint, wink wink."

"I don't know why you're trying to act all polite about it when you never are every other second of the da—"

"You need to get laid."

"And there it is. Thanks. For telling me that for literally the tenth time in an hour and the hundredth time this week. And I'm not wearing this sweater."

"How rude-olf of you. Yule be sorry for that."

"I'm not joking."

Lisa rolled her eyes. "Just try it on, at least. I did go to the trouble of buying it for you."

Jisoo relents and does so, grumbling every step of the way. Despite the shoddy quality, it fits snugly. But it frizzes Jisoo's hair as she pulls it free of the neck and sweeps it back over her shoulders with a huff.

Lisa appraises her critically before giving a curt nod of approval and saying with absolute seriousness, "You're sleigh-in' it."

"God."

Lisa smirks. "That's not my name, but I'll take it."

Jisoo gives a long-suffering sigh, dragging her hand over her face. Her body is heavy and aching, and her head is pounding, and now every movement has bells jingling. Great.