Art trades

Well, daily pictures have been a fail!

I've been doing art, but mainly at school. I can't always take pictures at school!

But, anyway, I'll still post pictures. Just less often. I got a new sketch book tonight, so hopefully I'll draw more. The last one was falling apart.

Where I live, the summers get TONS of tourists during the summer to check out all the NP's and Shakespeare festivals. So, I'm planning on painting landscapes of the area and other stuff involving the city then selling it. I'll also be doing chalk art.

So... any requests for chalk art? I can't do anything till spring/it stops raining. The picture at the top is a little (well, more like big. 3x5 ft ish) chalk drawing I did around halloween, but it rained before I could finish. 😫😭But I usually run out of ideas during the summer and end up drawing on my toes with sharpie.

Lately, I've seen a lot of pictures from the Internet as book covers. I understand; temporary! I have a few! But as soon as I post a book, I usually get the cover done quick. I hate using Google images.

And as for some other people, they can't find an artist to do their cover or they can't figure out what to do.

So.... (drumroll please)

I've decided to do art trades for covers!

So here's how it works;

You don't have to be a follower of me or anything. All you have to do is make some fanart of one of my characters. It doesn't have to look good or fancy; I want it at least colored. And no stealing off the internet and re coloring it! Once it's done, you can scan it or just take a picture of it then put it in an art book/deviantart/somewhere else and pm me the link or mention me.

Then pm me details about the book. If it's up, I'd love to read it to get inspiration. If not, that's ok. And please be patient about it! At least you aren't paying for it! I'll have a maximum wait time of two weeks, but if I get too full, I'll have to close. You can use the picture for anything, but you can't let other people use it or sell it.

Anyway, hope that this offer helps! Comment/pm if you need art covers!