~ changes coming ~

Did I show you guys my shirt design? I don't know. We had to make a screen with our design on it and print it onto something in my graphics class. It was pretty cool.

Anyways, I have a few pieces of news.

1. Red Snow is almost done; I'm almost halfway through the last chapter!

2. As soon as Red Snow is done, I'll start working on my tutorial art book. I want it to look professional and neat. I also want to have a hidden connection to the meaning of life or something cool like that. If I like it enough, I'll put it in the Watty's. If you would like to see something in particular done in the book, I'd love to know. Or if there's a topic you want to hear my take on I'd love to address it. And I'll also be showcasing a few of my favorite artist's work in it. If you have anyone to nominate, comment!

3. I'll be changing my internet name. I've been thinking about this for a long time. I didn't want to change it because it's on so much of my stuff and I made a commitment to the name Ranbowfut. But I feel like it's a pretty strange name to be honest. I'm gonna start commissions and stuff soonish. Ranbowfut sounds sort of childish and unprofessional, especially since it isn't spelled right. This is hard for me. I felt like it was the perfect name when I came up with it; it's simple and isn't filled with letters. (Why I spelled it wrong purposefully.) I didn't feel like it fits me very well anymore.

I'll be changing it to Aspen-something or other like that. I've always loved Aspen trees, and I feel so at home in the forest. Aspen forests are especially beautiful to me. I love the leaves at the beginning of fall when they're all sorts of colors; red, green, yellow, orange, brown. I'll change my name on all of the accounts I use, including Pinterest, YouTube and DeviantArt.