I GOT TAGGED AGAIN

I got tagged by WolfishThoughts to do this. And I tag Stiles_Scott_maze , wolfpaws9947 , and 00Warr . I don't know what this is even called.

1. Availability: single....... Can't date till I'm 16

2. Crush: my sister will tell you, no problem. Even if you didn't ask her. "Did you know that she likes-" (I punch her arm)

3. Last drink I had: Protein shake. Yum.

4. Easiest person to talk to: If I can fart with you, I can talk with you.

5. Favorite songs: oh man. I don't think I can even remember...
Outside by Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding, Uma Thermin by Fall Out Boy, Shatter me by Lindsey Stirrling, Hey Brother by Avicii, Warriors by Imagine Dragons, sky full of stars by Coldplay, viva la vida also by Coldplay, That's what you get by Paramore, crcrush by Paramore, monster by Paramore, the only exception by Paramore, ain't it fun by Paramore, (can you tell I like Paramore?) many others that I can't remember right now...

6. Grossest memory: Brace yourselves.

We were spending the day around a lake with our friends, and it was awesome till I had to pee. I went to the outhouse in the dark and it smelled so bad in there, but I was used to it. I had my dad's jacket on, (and it was a fancy underarmor jacket) so it was really big. When I sat down there was a squishing sound and my butt felt wet along with my dad's jacket. After close inspection, I decided that someone had made a loaf on the seat. A really squishy, wet loaf.

7. Hometown: Classified!

8. I'm in love with: The sky, the trees, the dirt, the water...

9. Jealous of: The store mannequins! They make the clothes look so good, then I try them on and I look like a bloated marshmallow. (Curse my thick frame, man-like calves, shoulders and neck...)

10. Killed someone: Keep quiet and no one gets hurt.

11. Middle name: Jade.

12. Siblings: My two you younger sisters. (11 and 8) (very small family considering where we live; the average family size is 5 or 6 kids. Often up to 11.)

13. A wish: That for a few nights a year, all the power would go out at night and we could see the stars...

14. Last person I called: My mom (?)

15. A question I always ask: Why must you get on the counter?! (Mostly used towards cats, sometimes humans)

16. reasons to smile: My friends, seeing someone help another in need, the stars.

17. Last song I listened to: I don't know, it played at crossfit. Or at Joan's, and I just didn't pay attention. I'll go with a monster, how should I feel? Remix by somebody who remixes stuff. (The crossfit people enjoy dub step.)

18. Time I woke up: 7:30. During school it's 6:30.

19. Underwear color: (checks) purple. Kind of matches my shirt.

20. Special moment: Okay, this is my stupid heart talking, but I just feel so happy when I think of this. (Stupid heart, I tell you so many things are not possible! Like you can not fly or scratch your face with you foot or dance in public!)

We were handing out flyers for a mutual thing, and we stopped by a house. Then I thought, "hey! It's the guy who makes me jump in the halls and steals my seat till I punch him in the arm!" And his mom talked with the driver because they were about to leave for somewhere. Right before we left, I ran up to the car ('cause the guy was in the passenger seat playing his phone) and I did the "crazed murderer scare". (This consists of running up to a car and slamming your hands on the window while making a strange face.)

Oh, the look on his face! That just made my week!

21. Worst habit: Biting my tails. I get bored and they just magically get short... Nail polish doesn't work; it gets peeled off somehow. Blushing is very bad too. I turn bright red when I'm happy or embarrassed.

22. Last movie I watched: Hotel Transylvania! (My mom likes it. Why? I don't know, it's got Adam Sandler in it.)