Red snow cover!

The moment you have all been waiting for . . .

(Drum roll)

Here is the first official showing of the red snow cover!!!!!

I love it sooooo much! I wish the speed paint worked for it! It deserves a speed paint! I love the little snowflakes and the bright colors!!!

Also, this is the 100th part!

Alright, so to prepare for red snow, I want to do an art contest. Not really a contest, but I'm gonna showcase fanart for white woods in it. You could have some of your art in red snow.

From now until October 31, you can make something that has to do with white woods. But it has to make sense. (As in draw a character specifically, not pull up an old snow leopard picture and call it Mika.) it must be at least colored, and it has to be drawn by you, and it should be original. Be sure to add your signature and date on it! Post the picture in your art book and tag me using the @ symbol. If I can't find it, it can't get in!

I don't know how many chapters there will be; probably 10-13. So at most 13 pictures can be shown in the book. If yours is chosen, I'll give a shout out to you in the chapter.

I might not even get five pictures. But that's okay; I just won't give as many shout outs, and your art won't be in Red Snow!

So again, this ends on Halloween of 2015. You can draw some fanart for White Woods and it will be showcased in the sequel Red Snow. You'll get a shoutout if you add some art!

I'm excited to see what you come up with!