Haley

I'm not sure what this beautiful little wolf is.

Maybe an OC? Probably not, I don't like having a ton of random characters that I ignore until I need them. I like to stay sort of unattached to random characters that pop up spontaneously.

Anyway, I was feeling frustrated that my computer wasn't working, so I started playing Paramore. (Normal people listen to classical music when they're stressed; I listen to heavy rock. I don't know why, but it helps calm me down. Classical can easily make me mad if I'm already irritated.) I remembered some of my first wolf designs from when I was younger, and I decided to draw an emo-ish wolf with crazy striped hair. It's rare to see me drawing stuff like this now; I like natural and vintage stuff. But I loved the idea of rock and stuff when I was younger.

How did I come up with Haley? I don't know, I think I saw it somewhere when surfing through Pandora.

As I went on I imagined her singing the songs (I don't even know why) and I added accessories and cool markings. I like her flannel shirt and checker board marking on her tail. I also love the cross-hatching shading.

The colors weren't originally this bright; I photoshopped it to make it pop more.