Main charries in Double eyes

Well, this isn't all the major characters, just some of the most important. I don't know about Coal there, but he's so cute! I couldn't leave him out!

Double eyes is my book I'm writing. Not all of the characters shown here are in my book yet, but they're in previous versions.

This isn't the actual file. Its just a picture I took with my phone. It messed up Fall's butt.

I shall now give you my opinion on the characters. You have not seen their personalities fully, so I don't expect you to have an opinion yet. And I won't spoil it! Or I'll try not to. 😁

(Going from top left to right, then bottom left to right)

Leopard
He's so amazingly lovely! I love him so much. He's been a part of my life since I was nine. seriously. I've grown so close to him. He started out as a sort of wolfy version of Firestar, then he sort of adapted some traits that describe me. Shy. Smart, in a way. Mentally older, and slightly sad. Quiet, as well. But he also could be an amazing leader. I'm not boasting, but when I get past my shyness, I can really boss others around. 💁

Dawn
Man. I'm not sure how I feel about her. She's a little like a wolfy bluestar. (I based my characters of of warrior cats. Why? I was ten! This book started out as a warriors fan fic! Long story, don't ask.) I won't spoil it, but all I can say is she has a similar background as Bluestars, but she ends up dying. Sad. I really liked her when I write my last draft, and I often used her pov. Now that I think Coal is the most amazing thing since microwaveable burritos, I'm not sure how I think of her.

Fire
Honestly, I don't really like him. I adapted him to be a pushy brother, who would eventually ----- his ----. Dashes are hiding spoiler alerts. can you guess what it says? He also ends up ---'s mate, sort of. And that's not so great.

Jay
She isn't very major, but I feel sort of bad for her. She becomes a healer wolf, and Oak's apprentice. You'll meet her later. But she ----- in ---- with ----, and her ---- join the evil side. Sad.

Cloud
Oh my goodness!!!!! I love her!!!! She's so cute, and happy, while everything's dark. She becomes ----'s mate, and they have ----- pups! But sadly, an ------ comes through and a couple die. 😭

Star
The wolfy version of Silverstream. She's the daughter of Brisngr, the alpha. I like her, but she was sort of a goody two shoes wimp/hot girl in my last drafts. I want to recreate her character sort of. I want to keep that kinder side, but I also want her to be fierce. One reason I don't like her so much is because she goes out with ----- first, knowing that ------- likes her. And she calls him a pansy a lot.

Fall
I love him too!!!! He shall be the leo Valdez of Double Eyes!!! Yay!! He has a nice, cute personality at first, but he gets teased a lot and it wears off sort of. He's still funny, but in a sassy bossy way.

Autumn
Poop headed munky. You know, he's just the average --- ---, always stealing ---------- and --------- his pack. But ------- totally kicks his butt and rips his --- off!! (Don't ask.)

Coal
Best thing since Maverick and fry sauce. He's sort of a new character to double eyes; I only added him a draft ago. He is so cute, and akward, and nerdy, and nice. I've based his personality after some other guys I've liked. He's so nice to ---- even though she kicks him to the side of the road like roadkill. He likes her, and she knows he likes her. He's so loyal to the pack anyways.

Voice
He's practically the spirit of a wolf in the shape of a glowing butterfly. He can see into the future. He lives in Leopard's head and talks to him. Voice and Leopard have some fun conversations.

One of my favorites;

Leopard: will I learn how to fly? When I get older, will I be Star's age?!

Voice: No, you are a wolf, you can not fly. And no, you will always be five moons younger than Star.