The skin on my knees is gone

Man, why does the visual quality go way down when I take a picture of my art? It looks better in real life.

For field day today, I made chalk murals. I started another one, but I decided I wouldn't have time to finish it and I didn't like it. So, I started this smaller one after lunch and thankfully got it done in time.

I have a sunburn on almost everybody part, chalk particles in my pores, chalk on my legs, the skin has rubbed off my knees, it's going on my feet and toes, my palms are sore and the fingerprints on my fingers are starting to rub off. They'll probably be gone by the end of the summer. Surprisingly, my fingers aren't bleeding. why? They are callused from hours of blending chalk summers before. See what I go through to be an artist?

Okay, so before you ask how I did this, read this mini tutorial.
1. Start out with a grid on your refrence and the sidewalk with little kid chalk. If you don't have time or are doing it straight from your brain, skip this step.
2. Sketch out your picture with little kid chalk lightly. Don't add too much detail at this point, or it can get confusing. save it for coloring.
3. Switch to the chalk pastels, and lay down base color(s). Start out with the chalk that is closest to your color, then later on it another if needed to get the perfect color. With my snake in a previous chapter, I started with dusty brown then added lights and darks later. In this one, I added the yellow highlights first then the maroon reds around it. After you have the perfect shade, blend it so you can push the loose particles into the concrete's cracks. I would say blend it with a sponge or something, but the best thing to use for me is my palm and fingers. Don't blend too much, and don't add very much detail! It will look a little muddy, but that's okay for now. Don't kill it, but don't freak out about it.
4. Start intensifying colors using brighter colors. Don't pull out the black yet, it will kill it.
5. Start adding more details. Use black sparingly, only for the deepest blacks and the eyes.
6. add the last highlights and bright colors. Sign it, and you're done!