New book- you could make a character!

So I've been planning for a while to make a new, or more like recycled book about dragon wolves and other creatures.

So now, here is a brief summary of the OLD (and I emphasize on old) story line. If I gave you too much of the new, it may spoil some stuff!

A white wolf named Akila is the alpha of a strange pack, in what is known as India. She gets captured by hunters, and a snarl dragon named Beracuda(or wolf dragon) saves her. He takes her back to his pack, and werewolves raid the camp. Akila grows wings and is able to defeat the werewolves. After, her long lost family is able to find Akila, but instead of reuniting with her family, she stays with her new pack.

I haven't developed the new one too much, but I know I'll have the pov in the snarl dragon, Beracuda's. He's at the top. I was going to change his name, but I feel like Beracuda fits him pretty well. He can't fly very well, and he is small for the average snarl dragon.

I am going to need lots of pack members for his pack. You can check out more in my corner of nerdiness. If you want, you could make up some characters I'll probably put in the book. I'm not guaranteeing they'll get in, or be exactly the same. And if you make one, I probably won't be nice to it. 👹 so don't get too attached!

And don't make a generic character. Add some emotion into it, make it feel like it's alive!

If you want to make a character, go ahead and check it out! If I like a character, I'll add him/her to my new book! Comment if you have questions