Cover for art tutorial book

I'm just posting something because people may have thought I was dead. Nope, I have just been reading.

Anyways, this is the cover for my new art tutorial book, Kunst, which is art in a couple of languages. I actually haven't been working on it much . . . I've been reading

Anyways, my birthday was like on Friday, but I forgot to tell you guys. It was awesomely weird. My Mom made a princess atorta, which is pretty much a fancy cake covered in green fondant and filled with whipped cream. Gary (COUGH COUGH COUGH I LOVE HIS REAL NAME GARY IS AN UGLY NAME COMPARED TO HIS HOTNESS COUGH COUGH) came over to my house to drop off a present (it was wrapped in the thing we get before homecoming and he zip tied the sides of it. Yes, zip tied.)

He also gave me the dachshund

He also gave me the dachshund. He tried to find a wolf, but that was the closest thing to it. Other than that I got high-top yellow converse and yellow chile-pepper leggings. (I love them.) Then Gary stayed at our house for like an hour. We played fetch with my dog the whole time and him and my dad talked about anime. I told you; weird. Then he had an allergic reaction to all of the animal hair and we finally decided to take him home.

Fun day!