Nightmare End Part 2

(Y/N) got into a stance, to fight but Kotori stopped him.

"You have done enough here, I suggest you sit this one out." Kotori said.

"What, that's bullshit, I can still fight!" (Y/N) complained.

"Stop and look at yourself, you have used up a lot of your energy as well as suffered a lot of fatigue you should know that." Kotori explained. "And I wouldn't rely on you pure physical abilities in this fight due to said fatigue."

"Fine how about rock paper scissors to decide." (Y/N) suggested.

"Are you serious, you thin-" Kotori began.

Their argument was cut off with a volley of gunshots from Kurumi and her clones.

"Ok (Y/N) I am going to need you too-" Kotori was about to order.

"Not listening to you have fun." (Y/N) said as he rushed the clones and began to fight.

"You-ugh!" Kotori exclaimed in frustration before she joined the fight.

(Y/N) fought with precision strikes to the pressure points of the clones while Kotori went for the original Kurumi. The clones fired on the Saiyan but it was useless to inflict further damage on him. (Y/N) make his strikes count, only attacking if it was surely going to hit.

Well I did use up all of my ki and stamina on the Kaioken, I hope I don't have problems with my Ki afterwards. (Y/N) thought.

Kotori on the other hand, was blocking Kurumi's strikes with Camael while Kurumi laughed maniacally.

"Wonderful, excellent, no less expected from a Spirit who has just manifested her powers!" Kurumi commented as she threw blow after blow with her guns.

"Annoying, if you're still a lady how about you show some manners!" Kotori exclaimed as she swung Camael downwards.

The impact caused fire to spring out from the impact. Kurumi jumped out of the way of the attack and stood in position.

"Then I shall fulfill your request and kill you in a more elegant manner, Zafkiel, Zayin." Kurumi said.

Black smoke emerged from the Roman numeral for 7 on the giant clock and went into the muzzle of the gun.

"Kotori don't touch that bullet!" Shido shouted out a warning.

Kurumi fired the bullet at Kotori, Kotori naturally went to block the bullet but her time was stopped. Kurumi summoned more clones and fired upon Kotori as the ones that were summoned already were fighting (Y/N).

"The power you possess doesn't matter if every fiber of your being can't move." Kurumi said.

Once the clones were done with unloading their rounds on Kotori, Kurumi approached and put the barrel of the gun to her head much in the same way she did to (Y/N).

"I bid you farewell." Kurumi said as she pulled the trigger.

"Kotori!" Shido yelled out as Kotori collapsed to the floor.

"Dumb ass she is still alive, no need to distract me here with your screams." (Y/N) said. "Can't you just feel her energy anyway."

"You haven't taught me to do that!" Shido shouted.

"My B then." (Y/N) apologized as he held off more clones.