King Piccolo

(Y/N) busted through the door with a kick, quickly picking up Tome and running way.

"(Y/N)! What the hell is up with them?" Kannazuki asked himself as he picked up Shido. "Gotta take him to the infirmary."

Kannazuki picked up a radio to call and alert everyone of the situation, before running to the infirmary.

Time Skip

"You alright?"

(Y/N) was deep inside a box, curled up into a tight ball inside. A couple of crew members of Fraxinus stood outside, trying to coax him out.

"Can't we try to pull him out?" a male crew member asked.

"He will probably consider us a threat if we try to do that and we may not see the light of day." Another crew member said.

"We can leave him alone until he feels safe and decides to come out." A female crew member suggested.

"That will take a while, why do you think he hid in here for?" Another member asked. "But it is our safest option everyone, let's get out of the room and keep an eye on him with the cameras."

All the crew members left the room, leaving (Y/N) alone with Tome to keep him company.

Time skip

"Can you increase the gravity please?" (Y/N) asked.

'Sure, increasing to 30x gravity.' the crew member controlling the chamber announced.

(Y/N) strained his muscles as the gravity increased from 20 times to 30 times Earth's gravity. The drones around him floated around freely due to their Territories. (Y/N) fired at the drones, the Territories bounced the ki ball around each other, redirecting it to the Saiyan.  (Y/N) dodged the best he could but the increase in gravity made his movements slower and sluggish. Eventually, the ball of ki hit him, blowing up with the force of a demolition bomb.

'I think that's enough, powering the room down.' the crew member said.

"Aw, but it was getting good." (Y/N) complained.

Nevertheless, he exited the room and grabbed a towel to wipe off his sweat.

"Hmmm, as I expected." (Y/N) said as he examined his hand. "The Kaioken did have some effects on my use of ki by combining it with Ikari."

This will restrict my ability to use ki, small blasts are the only thing I can use safely, I won't be able to use transformations for a while. (Y/N) thought.

"(Y/N), can I borrow you for a moment?"

(Y/N) turned to face Reine, who was holding what seemed like a camera-like device.

"Sure, what do you need?" (Y/N) asked.

"I want to test something out." Reine said as she pressed a few buttons.

The camera focused it's lens on (Y/N), looking up and down until a set of numbers appeared on the control unit in Reine's control unit.

"190." Reine said.

"Um...what is that?" (Y/N) asked.

"Your power level in numbers, me and couple of people here developed this to see your chances in wining a fight." Reine explained.

"That's nice but in a way, won't you be underestimating my opponent?" (Y/N) asked.

"In a way, sure, we won't know any skill levels or any experience of an opponent you will face." Reine agreed.

"So to me, it is useless." (Y/N) said.

"For us it may be useful for our and your safety, we would know what you can handle and so that we can locate and get you our of a combat zone when you are overwhelmed by locating your power level." Reine explained.