Ratatoskr

(e/c)=eye color

(s/c)=skin color

(f/c)=fur color

Ratatoskr POV

"So how's our guest?" The redhead asked.

"Well, he is doing fine but is extremely frustrated by his defeat claiming it was unfair," Reine reported.

"Well, what do the scanners say?" The redhead asked.

"Well, it states that he is not a Spirit, however, he isn't human either, he is about as strong as a C tier Spirit and is closely related to humans but that is where the similarities end," Reine said. "The energy around and within him is a naturally occurring energy that is found in all living things including humans but, the scanners also show that it used to be Spirit mana at one point."

"So was he a Spirit at one point?" The redhead questioned.

"Who knows, by the way, he seems to have calmed down now, you visit him if you want." Reine said.

The redhead then went to the medical bay to question the boy. Upon walking in a black-haired teenager, with (e/c) eyes, (s/c) skin, an (f/c) tail, about 190 cm tall, and extremely muscular for his age, sat up from the bed he laid on.

(Y/N) sat up from the bed when the door opened to reveal a small redheaded girl, she wore black ribbons that had held her hair in two twintails, a jacket on her back, a white shirt, a black reddish tie, a red skirt, and had a lollipop in her mouth.

From what I know this must be Shido's little sister. (Y/N) thought.

"Hello there Commander Kotori Itsuka how have you been." (Y/N) greeted.

Kotori pause and then glared at him with in suspicion and shock.

"How do you know both my name and my position, (Y/N) (L/N)." Kotori asked.

"Well...um..." (Y/N) began.

"Did that idiot of a brother spill some beans?" She asked in menacing voice.

How the hell does she know my name and last name, don't panic (Y/N), just keep calm and you might get out of here in time for dinner. (Y/N) thought to himself.

"W-well yes but actually no." (Y/N)  said.

Damn it!

"What do you mean by that?" Kotori asked.

"Well that is all I can say-"

Kotori ran at him with incredible speed before (Y/N) had his guard up. She grabbed his tail and was prepared to squeeze it.

"Talk, or you be put through excruciating pain." Kotori threatened.

FUCK

"Fine, I'll talk but how did you know my tail is a weak point?" (Y/N) asked.

"Video footage of your fight with the AST."

"Oh that unfair fight with those bitches!" (Y/N) mumbled in anger.

"Are you going to start talking or are you going to make me squeeze your tail?" Kotori asked.

"Alright fine, you probably won't believe me but here it goes, *sigh* I read his mind." (Y/N) answered.

"That is the dumbest thing I've heard." Kotori responded.

"Before you squeeze my tail and put me through hell let me explain, I can read brain waves of the human brain by maintaining physical contact with the head." (Y/N) explained.

Kotori glared with his tail still in her hand.

"Continue."

"Well I know he wouldn't let me do that voluntarily so I knocked him out and went through all of his memories." He finished.

Kotori then dropped (Y/N)'s tail.

"Phew."

She then brought her boot heel on the tail with a lot of force. (Y/N) screeched in agony as a result and looked Kotori with tears of pain in his eyes.

"Why did you do that for short stack?" (Y/N) asked.

"SHORT STACK!?" Kotori exclaimed in anger.

Kotori stomped on (Y/N)'s tail again.

Meanwhile with Shido

Shido walked around towards the medic bay to check up on (Y/N)'s condition after the fight until he heard a similar sound

"RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

Shido ran towards the direction of the screech and opened the door of the medic bay.

"What's wrong!?" Shido asked.

Upon opening the door he found (Y/N) on the ground, wrapped in bandages from his injuries from his battle with the AST, with a face of terror and pain. Kotori glared down at the boy on the ground with her face darkened with anger as she had a long furry object in her hand.

"Have mercy, please!" (Y/N) pleaded.

"There is no mercy." Kotori replied.

She then lightly squeezed the object in her hand.

(Y/N):

(A/N: I don't own this song or video, they belong to their respective owners please don't sue me)

"Hey what the hell is going on here!" Shido shouted.

Kotori stopped and looked at Shido with anger in her eyes. (Y/N), noticing that Shido was present decided to try to get some help in getting out of the clutches of the small devil.

"Shido, help, get this little child off me!" (Y/N) begged.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING CHILD!" Kotori yelled.

She stomped on the furry object, causing (Y/N) to scream like a banshee.

Shido cringed at the sight of the pain (Y/N) was going through. It seemed worse than a kick to the balls. He proceeded to grab Kotori and attempted pull her off (Y/N).

"Kotori stop, you are causing (Y/N) a lot of pain." Shido attempted to reason as he tugged at her body.

Kotori looked at him with rage still in her eyes, fortunately, she reluctantly let (Y/N) go. (Y/N) crawled away until he was at the other side of the room. He panted from exhaustion and had tears in his eyes from the painful experience.

"T-thanks Shido, I owe you one." (Y/N) said, still feeling pain though out his body.

"No problem (Y/N), welcome to Ratatoskr, sorry for the rough experience." Shido said.

"He already knows oniisan." Kotori informed Shido.

"Wait what how!" Shido said surprised.

"Let's just say I went through your memories." (Y/N) admitted.

"All of them?" Shido asked.

"Yeah."

Shido: