Battle of a Lifetime 3

Mana kneed (Y/N)'s gut, then started to slash at him with both of her swords.

"Although your attack was impressive, it was foolish to execute it against an opponent like me," Mana stated as she stabbed (Y/N)'s cheek.

Mana threw him to the ground and watched (Y/N) get out of Ikari as a pool of blood formed beneath him. She flew down towards the ground as she deactivated her swords.

"Just like that the last of the Saiyans is now nothing more than a memory," Mana said.

"Ara, I wouldn't be too sure about that," A voice said.

Beneath (Y/N), pale white hands grabbed his body and dragged it in a shadow.

"He will make for a nice treat though." The voice said as she revealed herself.

(A/N: Images that I use don't belong to me, all credit goes to the original creators)

"Nightmare."

Time Skip

"(L/N)-kun, is (L/N)-kun here?" Tama-chan asked. "That weird he usually is the earliest here, I haven't seen him around at all today."

Shido gave a questioning look, first Kurumi was late but now (Y/N) was also now missing.

'Shido, you need to look at this.' Kotori said over the earpiece.

At the Physics room

Horror spread over Shido as he watched (Y/N) get dragged into a shadow, with his blood being the only trace left.

"Shortly after Kurumi was killed by Mana, Mana attacked (Y/N) only for him to be taken away by Kurumi, at best, he may have had a quick death but there is the possibility that he is still alive, however, with Nightmare's track record that chance is slim to none." Kotori explained.

"Where is he now?" Shido asked.

"We still haven't located his body, if there is one to recover." Kotori said.

But, how, (Y/N) is one of the strongest people I know, how could he be taken out just as easily like that? Shido asked himself.

"For now, go to class like normal we will keep doing our job."

With (Y/N)

Were the hell am I? (Y/N) asked himself.

He stood up and looked around, pain shot out as he did so. (Y/N) painfully limped around in the dark void looking to find a way out.

"Ara ara, you finally woke up but I wouldn't be looking for a way out."

(Y/N) froze, he turned to face the speaker who had just called out to him. 

"Oh how cute."

"Let's play."

"Looks like a good toy."

Multiple voices rang out as (Y/N) continued to turn to see an army of different Kurumis.