Annoyances

The gymnasium was dark say for the screen that was about to reveal the so-called poll winner. (Y/N) stood there, standing proudly as he crossed his arms, fully knowing it won't ever be him.

"And the winner of the poll is..." One of the girls announcing paused for dramatic effect.

The spotlight suddenly shone on Shido, earning a shocked cry from the boy.

"Itsuka Shido!" The girl on the stage announced.

"This has to be rigged!" Shido cried out as soon as he was on stage.

"I don't know what you are talking about, but don't worry, we will let you rest in peace once you're dead." The second girl on the stage told Shido.

"That's so gross." The third girl said randomly.

"That's my line!"

"Well I am not surprised, I mean look at where I am." (Y/N) said, pointing to where he was on the board that was higher than usual. "I am guessing it was because I rejected Kurumi that one time, but I can't be too sure."

"Either way Itsuka it was nice knowing you," Tonomachi said.

"What is the Ten-oh Festival?" Tohka asked.

"It's a huge festival that is hosted by the 10 high schools in Tengu City." Tonomachi began. "All 10 schools compete with polls deciding who has the better performance, booths, or exhibitions, with the one on top coming out as champion."

"Oh, a champion, that sounds awesome!" Tohka exclaimed.

"To a lot of people, yeah but since most of those categories don't involve fighting it doesn't really interest me." (Y/N) said with a yawn.

"Anyway the competition is fierce, you got Senjo high for example, and you have to especially watch out for Rindoji Academy for women," Tonomachi said as he pulled out his phone. "Their girls are real beauties and they even got Miku!"

"Who?" Shido asked.

"Wait, you don't know Miku, one of the most popular idols?" Tonomachi asked.

"No..."

"Oh my god, I never knew that there were still Neanderthals on this earth, let alone one right next to me," Tonomachi said dramatically. "I bet you are the only person in Japan who doesn't know her."

"Um...she's not a martial artist so I have no clue who you are talking about." (Y/N) said.

Tonomachi went silent.

"Well with you it is a bit obvious, you are in a very rural part of the city and you don't go out much in the city," Tonomachi said.

"Well, what'll you do if I found another person who doesn't know her?"Shido asked.

Tonomachi smiled smugly.

"Then I will kneel and bow down to you before eating spaghetti with my ass." Tonomachi declared.

(Y/N) chuckled as he saw Shido turn to Tohka.

"Hey Tohka, ever heard of Izayoi Miku?" Shido asked.

"Huh?"

"That's not fair Itsuka!

(Y/N) burst out laughing.

Somewhere else

"Well it is quite the surprise Ratatoskr's airship was there," Issac said as he was reading a report that had been recently printed out. "Never thought the youngster would one-up me."

"I find the surprise very unpleasant," Ellen commented.

Issac just chuckled.

"If they are with Ratatoskr we will need to give them one hell of a greeting," Issac said as he flipped the page of the report. "The triple-A class Spirit Princess, the boy who can wield Spirit powers, Itsuka Shido, and the young fledging Saiyan, (Y/N)."

Time Skip

Sweat dripped on the floor as (Y/N) jumped around, dodging attacks at 100 times gravity as the Territory of the drones and the room deflected his attacks. Ki blasts bounced around the room and the drones, only stooping once they either hit (Y/N) or when the young Saiyan fired another ki blast to destroy the other ki blast. 

"Ok (Y/N), exercise is over," Kotori told (Y/N).

The Saiyan sighed as he destroyed the remaining ki blasts and landed with a slam as the gravity returned back to normal slowly. The door slid open and Reine walked out with her scouter, checking it 2 times before approaching (Y/N).

"Well (Y/N) your power level has increased 10-fold, your power level now is 90,000, you can easily destroy a planet now," Reine told (Y/N) as he wiped down his sweat.

"Oh, that's cool, I guess." (Y/N) said as he walked out with Reine following him.

"You have increased your training so much and made great results, last time you went up to 100 times gravity you had to be hospitalized," Reine told (Y/N). "There should be another more effective way to train because there are a limit of boosts after a near death experience, and right now you only have one left."

"Oh, I didn't know, I just figured that I would just continue to get boosts from those types of experiences, not that they are enjoyable to begin with." (Y/N) said as he went to the locker room to change. "Well thanks for the info Reine, but let's talk about some ways to train later, I need to go home."

"Right, see you later." Reine said before she left.

(Y/N) took off the pieces of the armor and to them to the side. The cracks in it were very much present had the exercise not ended, the armor might as well have broken and shattered.

My skin is more durable than this, I might as well be wearing tissue paper. (Y/N) thought.

Just then the Space quake alarm sounded and the intercom came alive.

"(Y/N), stay on stand by, we have a new uniform coming for you right now." Kotori said.

"Oh, thanks."