Vegeta Saga End

Tohka breathed heavily as she continued to look at Vegeta's body. The Spirit wasn't taking any chances so she had Sandalphon at the ready, it could easily cut Vegeta in two, so she still stood a good shot at defeating the Saiyan. Tohka was in a prepared position until she heard (Y/N) groan in pain as he tried to crawl.

Oh...that's right, I came to save a friend, how could I have forgotten? Tohka thought she then walked over to a pained (Y/N).

(Y/N) was on the ground, groaning from the pain as he put his broken bones in place before he tried to walk. The young boy could only reach his upper thighs as he couldn't sit up from the injuries he sustained and a lack of energy. Yet he was still willing to try to walk as Tohka arrived.

"Oh hey, is he gone?" (Y/N) asked as he forced a smile to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, as far as I know he is gone." Tohka responded as she placed down Sandalphon.

She winced as she tried to get her arms under the heavy Saiyan, but without the adrenaline from the fight, the pain would keep Tohka from lifting (Y/N). (Y/N) gently pushed Tohka's hands away as he took note of the Spirit's pain.

"Hey, don't, just let me get on your back." (Y/N) said as he tried to crawl over to Tohka.

"O-ok." Tohka said turning her back on the young Saiyan.

The moon light peered down on (Y/N) as he crawled over to Tohka. The boy kept his eyes away from the direction of the moon as he crawled before he heard a scream.

"What the, what's going on, why are you screaming?" (Y/N) ask before he senses Vegeta's energy. "Oh..."

Tohka couldn't believe it, the body, Vegeta was still alive and got up. Tohka resummoned Sandalphon and raised it at Vegeta's direction.

"Well, after all of this, I have one thing to say to you..." Vegeta started as he was now a few feet away from Tohka.

"...what?" Tohka hesitated to ask.

"Bitch slap!" Vegeta blitzed Tohka and slapped her to the side, knocking her out. "As for you..."

Vegeta looked down at young Saiyan.

"As for you, I will end it with a big bang." Vegeta said as he crossed his arms. "...Kind of attack."

He then unleash his energy in a huge explosion that both the boy and the princess flying through the air. Most of the area was flattened by the attack sending huge plumes of smoke around Vegeta as his energy dissipated. Vegeta breathed heavily as the attack left him drained and then looked around when the smoke cleared to see that (Y/N) and Tohka...only suffered a few scratches.

"Oh God damn it, that should have killed them, oh well.." Vegeta said in disappointment floated up.

He then landed right in front of (Y/N), who was lying face down, unconscious.

"I may not have enough energy to kill you both but it should be-" Vegeta began before he heard a yell.

Vegeta turned his head to see Tohka, charging at him, yelling. Vegeta didn't have enough time to dodge as Sandalphon cut into his back and through his armor. Tohka's eyes then widened as she realized her cut was shallow and she was punched into nearby rubble. Vegeta then walked over and began to beat on Tohka, a sadistic smile forming on his face as he beat Tohka over and over again.

"Finally, I get to just sit back and enjoy myself." Vegeta remarked as he continued punching Tohka. "Wait, am I forgetting something?"

Vegeta turned back to see (Y/N) flipped over, his eyes glued to the moon that was still bathing him in moon light.