Madness End

**= sound effect

"(Y/N)!" Shido managed to scream through his mouth.

The Kurumi clones didn't let go of their grip on his jaw, keeping it open to prevent him from committing suicide. The Saiyan's body collapsed on the floor, limbs twisted in unnaturally angles due to the bone being broken.

Extremely heavy bruises coated his body, possibly a sign of internal bleeding. The areas of the bruises were swollen as well.

"How easy, once again, I am the victor, I am so sorry for taking you away from your kitty, but what needs to be done needs to be done." Kurumi said before giggling.

*Crunch*

*Chew chew*

"Huh?"

Kurumi turned to investigate the chewing sounds, her eye quickly settled on (Y/N)'s mouth. (Y/N)'s jaws moved in a chewing fashion, causing the item in his mouth to crunch.

"Hey, what are you eating?" Kurumi asked in a cautious tone.

(Y/N) didn't speak, he chewed, then with a loud gulp, he swallowed. His limbs rearranged themselves into a normal state, the swelling ceased, and the bruises were slightly recovered and healed, all in a matter of seconds.

(Y/N) raised his legs and jumped to his feet facing Kurumi.

"Hey, what the hell did you just eat!?" Kurumi asked.

"Simple, an experimental Senzu Bean or at least that's what I call it." (Y/N) responded. "Reine made one of these in order for me to heal in battle but since it's experimental it can't heal me to 100% yet, but the best part..."

(Y/N) charged up his Ki with a yell and then transformed into Ikari. The aura from his transformation grew 2× the size of before.

"...it recovers most of my energy as well." (Y/N) finished with a smug look.

Kurumi looked a bit concerned but relaxed a little.

"No matter, your brain shall rattle until you drop dead." Kurumi said.

(Y/N) still kept his confidence.

"Hmph, I have something else up my sleeve." (Y/N) declared.

"KAIOKEN TIMES TWO!"

(Y/N)'s aura exploded, an additional red aura surrounded the original green aura of the Ikari. The floor below crumbled and cracked, formed a small crater around (Y/N).

"Kaio wha-" Kurumi began before she was kicked in the face.