Impending Disaster

Kurumi laughed at the question.

"Do you mind not making such inconsiderate questions?" Kurumi asked as she smiled adorably. "When it comes to you I know everything I need to know obviously."

The shadows squirmed as small laughs merged from them. (Y/N) shuddered as he could feel the hairs on his body rise. At the moment there he was too weak to defend himself, let alone Shido. There wasn't anywhere left to run either at the moment. So both boys stepped back, both knowing their situation well. Kurumi's smile grew wider.

"Please calm yourself for now at least, I won't do anything to either of you," Kurumi said with another laugh.

"What?" Shido asked. "I thought your goal was to eat me or something like that?

"If what you are saying is the truth, I would have won the lottery a million times over." (Y/N) said. "So I am ready to beat the soul out of-"

(Y/N) then suddenly fell to his knees as Kurumi's shadow engulfed him. He caught himself before his face hit the floor but could feel his energy drain. Pale arms then emerged from the shadows and kept the Saiyan restrained.

"Yare yare, you just had to be a big nuisance now do you?" Kurumi asked with an annoyed look on her face.

Shaking her head she then turned back to Shido. She wore a smile, perhaps to calm the situation but it just made things tenser.

"Yes, I won't deny that," Kurumi said. "But didn't you hear any word I said? I wished to speak to the 2 of you."

The hands let go of the Saiyan. The shadow soon retreated, leaving (Y/N) gasping for breath. 

"...And you are saying I should trust you?" Shido asked.

"I don't see why I should lie," Kurumi said.

(Y/N) scoffed but he knew at any moment the Spirit could kill him. Shido looked at (Y/N), acknowledging his thoughts of concern. (Y/N) slowly gets up as he then again gets in a fighting stance. However, the Saiyan wasn't showing any sign of attacking. Despite the protection of the Saiyan, Shido didn't let his guard down. It was pointless but their need to worry was just about as pointless. It had been a few good minutes after all yet Kurumi hadn't killed them yet.

"So, what do we have to talk about?" Shido asked.

"What should we do next of course," Kurumi answered.

"And what do you mean by that?" (Y/N) asked.

Kurumi then walked to the 2 boys. She grabbed both of their heads and pulled them close. (Y/N) shivered at the tough. Panic ran through his boy but all he could do was freeze like a deer in headlights.

"Wouldn't you like to save Tohka?" Kurumi asked.

"What?" Shido said, not believing what he had heard. "What do you mean?"

What I said exactly." Kurumi answered, backing away. "Wouldn't you like to save Tohka from DEM Industries?"

"Y-yes I would, they are a company that kills Spirits, I can't let them keep her prisoner!" Shido exclaimed.

Kurumi then let out a laugh of delight at that response.

"I suppose not, I suppose not 'cause that's how you are," Kurumi said

"She saved my life in my fight against the prince, so I can't just let her die." (Y/N) said.

Kurumi smiled at the words before Shido spoke up.

"Why do you bother asking us this?" Shido asked, clearly still very uneasy.

"Ah, like I said before, the 2 of you can pray all you want but there is one way you 2 can do it by yourselves," Kurumi said. "For starters you 2 don't know where she is and since her energy is likely low it will be very difficult to do so, if you 2 somehow did, DEM would have likely fortified it to a ludicrous amount, not even talking about the Wizard to took her, I have seen her take out a Super Saiyan once, although she was close to death's door once it was said and done."