King Piccolo 2

(Y/N) got into his fighting stance along with King Piccolo, they both stared each other down, waiting for who would make their first move.

'(Y/N), I advise that you get out of there as soon as-' Reine began.

(Y/N) took the earpiece out of his ear and threw it away.

I appreciate your concerns Reine, but you will just only be a distraction, and considering my current state and the power of my foe, I doubt that your intellect will help here. (Y/N) thought

King Piccolo charged first, (Y/N) could barley react to the Demon King's strike as it knocked him through multiple trees. Great pain surged through (Y/N)'s arm, he examined his arm to see it was already black and blue, fortunately, nothing was broken.

Tch, I can't take anymore hits from him, normally I would keep my distance and fire ki blasts but that's not viable right now. (Y/N) thought.

A ki blast whistled towards (Y/N), forcing him to dodge only to face another ki blast coming at his direction. (Y/N) tried to deflect it but it blew up in his face, sending him back. King Piccolo appered from behind (Y/N) and went for blow to the Saiyan's back. (Y/N) reacted quickly and used his tail to grab King Piccolo's fist and moved out of the way.

Using the momentum to his advantage, (Y/N) kneed King Piccolo on the back and let go, sending him crashing to the ground below. (Y/N) fell onto the ground and looked to where King Piccolo landed.

Finally my tail is useful, but I can only rely on my brute strength now so close-quarters combat is my only option now but that can only get me so far, what do I do?  (Y/N) thought.

King Piccolo emerged from the creator caused, unharmed, and looked at (Y/N).

"A weakling like you should have never separated from the crowd, you would have stood more of a chance in a group but in the end it would be futile, at least you would have had someone to die with." King Piccolo said with a wide grin on his face.

(Y/N) glared at King Piccolo, not responding to any of his words.

"Silent now? Just like those old masters that tried to contain me once I was freed." King Piccolo said. "Might as well kill you now."

King Piccolo closed his mouth, took a deep breath, and opened his  mouth to fire a large ki beam at (Y/N).

SHIT!

(Y/N) jumped to dodge the attack but his leg couldn't make it out of the way in time. (Y/N)'s leg was torn off and reduced to nothing, causing (Y/N) to fall on the ground yelling due to the pain.

"This, this is better than to hear you talk." King Piccolo commented as he walked towards (Y/N) and stepped on the head of the young Saiyan. "Any last words?"

(Y/N) took the chance and fired a ki blast at King Piccolo's face to take him by surprise before grabbing his leg and throwing him as hard as he could to the mountains.

"D-damn...it!" (Y/N) yelled out as he sat up. "I have to...stop the...bleeding."

Using the ki he had left before ki sickness could render it useless, he made a ball of ki and used it's heat to cauterize the wound.

"FUCK!" (Y/N) yelled out as he finally closed the wound.

King Piccolo flew in, tackling (Y/N) though the floor and on to the city. People freaked out and ran away for their lives.

"Well...what do we have here, you live here right?" King Piccolo asked.

That son of a bitch!