King Kai

Shido walked into the Medic bay where he heard a piano playing some of Wolfgang's pieces of work. He continued to the music until he found the source, it was Tome, and she was playing piano in front of the healing chamber (Y/N) was in. Tome stopped playing when Shido arrived, she then walked over and stood between Shido and the healing chamber.

"Oh, you're here."

Shido turned to see Reine at the computers controlling the healing chamber each monitor displayed different status of different parts of the body.

"How have you been doing?" Reine asked in her usual tone.

"I'm fine, Tohka and Kotori each had a talk with me anyway how is (Y/N) doing?" Shido asked.

"Still in a half-dead state, I guess it will take 2 hours to get him into a stable condition." Reine answered.

"How much longer until he is fully recovered?" Shido asked.

"Overnight." Reine answered.

Shido looked back at (Y/N) determination in his eyes.

I will definitely make Kurumi fall for me, and I will seal her, good people like you shouldn't need to suffer. Shido thought as he walked out.

With (Y/N)

"Hey, hey, HEY, wake up, this is no time to sleep, you got limited time!" Someone exclaimed.

(Y/N) open his eyes as he awoke, the first sight was a short, chubby looking man yelling at him. This man was unusual, he had blue skin and two antennae at his head. He was also wearing sunglasses and a martial arts gi.

"Finally you are awake now let's hurry up with introductions, I am King Kai the Lord of Lords but no need for you to introduce yourself I already know you (Y/N)." King Kai said.

"Wait, where am I?" (Y/N) asked. "Am I dead!?"

"To answer that you are half dead so no and you are in the room a Spirit and Time, I modified it so that an hour out side is a year in here." King Kai answered. "Also show some respect, I am a god you know."

"Sure..."

"Anyways I am going to teach you my Ki technique, since a Saiyan helped me make my planet bigger in exchange for training the last of the Saiyans which is you." King Kai explained. "You will be trained in a very harsh environment with 10x Earth's gravity so didn't try to get up now."

"Right..." (Y/N) said.

This man goes very fast for me. (Y/N) thought.