More Reveals

Kurumi was sent flying from the kick (Y/N) delivered but there was more. (Y/N) unleashed a fury of blows on to Kurumi before flying ahead and kicking her into the air. He teleported higher in the air before clenching both fists and slamming her to the ground.

Kurumi's clones tried to help their leader but the Saiyan was too fast for them to keep track of. (Y/N) quickly dispatched as many clones as he could while Kurumi laid on the roof of the school.

Kurumi tried to use the opportunity to use Zafkiel but (Y/N) quickly resumed his beating. He punched her into the air before shooting multiple Ki blasts in the air. Kurumi recovered and used her ability to fly stabilize herself in the only to realise she was surrounded by Ki blasts.

"HELLZONE GRENADE!" (Y/N) shouted as he unleashed his attack.

It even has a cool name. Shido thought as he watched the attack.

The Ki blasts rushed towards Kurumi in a gigantic explosion that caused major damage to Kurumi. (Y/N) rushed in the school and took as many of the students to the shelter before the Kioken's strain to his body was too great for him to handle, and collapsed on the roof.

Kurumi lowered herself to the ground, badly wounded, but could still stand.

"So, you got an other trick up your sleeve, another technique or perhaps a Senzu Bean?" Kurumi asked with her face filled with fury. "You have completely ruined everything you monkey, you took away my hostages, took apart my army, and now injured and drained my time!"

(Y/N) stood up slowly to not strain his body, ready for what was to come. Kurumi raised her hand into the air, then...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~

The spatial quake alarm sounded.

"YOU ARE AS GOOD AS ASHES NOW!" Kurumi shouted into the heavens.

Seriously, a spatial quake to kill me, I am honored but I can't do much against a quake, it works differently than a nuclear bomb which I survived, and there is Tohka, Origami, and Shido to worry about, why didn't I get them out of here sooner? (Y/N) thought.

"GO TO HELL!" Kurumi shouted as she brought down her hand.

The spatial quake formed in the sky as a large black sphere after air focused on the point of it's birth before quickly expanding like an explosion and then being blown away by another force, dissipating, disappearing as quickly as it came.

"You did a good job (Y/N), you're truly a reliable warrior as your race paints themselves to be." A voice said.

(Y/N) looked up to see...

"Kotori?" Both Shido and (Y/N) asked

"Now, let's start our date." Kotori said.