Swimsuit war 2

"The result is obvious, I will never let you win." Origami said.

"Why did this turn into such a battle?" Shido asked.

"Why not it's exciting and a great distraction from the pain my tail is suffering through, ow." (Y/N) said

(Y/N) currently was tied next to Shido by Origami and Tohka with his own tail. Whenever he move pain would be the result so he keeps as still as possible.

'It's fine, this will further your training.' Reine said.

"Oh is that Itsuka and (Y/N)?" A random girl asked.

"What are the 2 of them doing at a girl's swimsuit shop?" Another one asked.

"That's so lame." A 3rd girl said.

You're lame shut the fuck up! (Y/N) angrily thought.

'I am not getting any sign of attraction from (Y/N) to those girls.' Reine said through the earpieces.

"Well whatever,let's go check out the other ones." One of the girls said, leaving.

"Could we check out the school swimsuits next?" The second one asked as she followed.

"That's so lame." The 3rd girl said as she followed.

Say something else, anything will do. (Y/N) complained in his head.

'Shin, we watched your heart rate rise, the date is theirs at this rate.' Reine said.

"Don't joke about that!" Shido nervously exclaimed.

"Well, since I am not involved, I have nothing worry about." Y/N said as he just focused on staying still.

'Your heart rate will be monitored too and the loser will go on a date with you if enough attraction is detected' Reine said.

"Hell no!" Y/N exclaimed.

'How about another controlled shock?' Reine said.

(Y/N) remained silent.

'Thought so.'

"Hope you didn't wait too long Shido." Tohka said as she opened the curtain to reveal herself.

'Whoa, that's wonderful, a simple design that shows Tohka's pure beauty, an exciting choice!' Kannazuki exclaimed through the intercoms

"H-how is it Shido?" Tohka asked shyly. "Does it excite you?"

"Y-yeah." A flustered Shido responded.

"Oh, thanks your words are encouraging!" Tohka exclaimed.

(Y/N):

"Shido

"Shido." Origami called as she opened her stall curtain.

'Origami's showing off such huge power levels!' Kannazuki commented

I don't sense any huge power from her though. (Y/N) thought.

'The dark color shows her fairness and to top it off she even tied her hair up to show off her neck!' Kannazuki continued.

"What do you think?" Origami asked Shido.

"Um...eh...yeah....looks great on you." Shido answered with great difficulty.

"You look poor." (Y/N) commented.

Origami glared at (Y/N) in a menacing manner, making him fear for his life.

Round 1 winner: Origami.