Investigation part 2

Reine looked at (Y/N) before going back to the monitors, listening to the conversation.

"I a human, born into the Itsuka family, I am certain about that." Kotori said. "Then 5 years ago I became a Spirit or more accurately a human who wields the powers of a Spirit."

"Is that possible?" Shido asked his glare keeping steady until his face changed to a look of realization. "I remember that!"

"Really, thinking about it I did took shelter from the fire at an old church but I don't think of going to visit the place anytime soon." (Y/N) said. "I want to know how she got her powers though."

"What, you don't know or remember much about 5 years ago!" Kotori exclaimed, eyes widening.

"Can confirm, I went through his mind." (Y/N) mentioned.

"No, like I had a dream, that had the details in it." Shido said before explaining it.

"I doubt that I was yelling 'onii-chan' while crying but other than that it mostly matches up with what I remember." Kotori said. "Perhaps some of our memories were shared in the Path when I reclaimed my sealed powers."

Kotori stood up and walked towards the wall.

"I see, then, Kotori, what happened, how did you become a Spirit?" Shido asked.

"I don't remember enough about that." Kotori said.

"Huh?"

"I know vaguely that something happened, but I don't remember any exact details." Kotori explained, leaning against the wall. "I know I turned into a Spirit on that day but I don't know what triggered it."

"How could you forget something like that?" Shido asked.

"Coming from the brother who forgot that his sister became a Spirit." Kotori replied with a soft smile.

"DDDDDAAAAAAMMMMMNNN!" (Y/N) shouted.

"But you are right, that event twisted my very own identity, yet I couldn't remember it." Kotori said. "Perhaps someone erased our memories?"

Shido's expression changed into one of surprise.

"Well that's a possibility." Kotori said.

(Y/N)'s looked over to the direction of the med bay.

"Oh, Tohka was brought here and now woke up, guess I'll check it out." Y/N said.

He walked out of the quarantine area and into the many hallways of the ship.

"Oh wait, I can just teleport, silly me." (Y/N) said.

He used Instant Transmission and teleported in front of Tohka.

"Yo-" (Y/N) began.

Tohka freaked out from (Y/N)'s sudden appearance and punched him across the face.

"Oh, I am so sorry." Tohka apologized after releasing whi she punched.

"Don't mind me, even with your powers sealed you are still a force to be reconded with." (Y/N) said, rubbing the bruise on his cheek.

(Y/N)'s head then turned to the direction of the quarantine area.

"Aw crap."

(Y/N) teleported to Kotori's side to see her on the floor in pain. (Y/N) sensed her battle power causing damage to her Genki.

"Kotori are you ok, are you hurt!?" Shido asked.

"I'm fine."

Doubt that. (Y/N) thought.

"But.."

Reine entered the room then leaned over to face Shido at eye level.

"Shin, that's enough for today, leave the rest to me." She said.

Shido reluctantly left the room, leaving only Reine, Kotori, and (Y/N).

"How much time do you think she has?" Reine asked.

"1 or 2 days, but I can help a bit to extend the due date." (Y/N) said as he approached Kotori.

Placing both hands on her back, he pulled away to pull out a bit of Kotori's energy. He then teleported outside and detonated it before coming back.

"Now I am sure she has 2 days." (Y/N) said.

"Where did you learn that?" Kotori weakly asked.

"I learned it while I was in treatment after I was kidnapped by Kurumi, it's called Forced Spirt Fission but I didn't enhance it well so I have to make contact with the body and I am not accurate of which energy I am taking out." (Y/N) explained.

"Thank you so much." Kotori thanked.

"No problem boss." (Y/N) said.