CHAPTER 2 | VOMIT IN HIS CAR

VOMIT IN HIS CAR |02

The deafening music became a faint background music as June thought about how to met with the male lead. After breaking up with Clover, he had  wandered inside a random club.

He rested his chin in his hand and frowned. His slender finger circling around the rim of his drink.

Should I go and get a job in his company?

"Tough day, eh?"

June glanced at the man who spoke to him and his lips immediately curled into a smile, when his system notified the man as the male lead of the story– Noah Zhang.

June would not study his face because of the flickering and dimmed lights of the bar. However, he would make out the hallow cheeks and chiseled jawline. Something about the way Noah's voice sounded made June believe that he has a goofy smile pasted on his face.

"I just broke up!" June spoke loudly over the music.

"That sucks man!" Noah slurred as he flung his arms around June. Noah continued, "And I am forced to marry a chick I never met."

June gave Noah a look who thoughtfully added, "Well, her mother forced a date so we met today," Noah gasped, "I am forced to marry a chick I just met! Like four hours ago!"

June laughed at Noah's words. Clearly, Noah was drunk. June raised his glass, "To forced marriages!"

Noah laughed as he also raised his glass and clicked with June's, "To break ups!" he shouted.

Both of them chugged their drinks and looked at each other with wide smiles.

"I am Noah Zang," he said and he held out his hand to shake.

June smiled and returned the handshake. Noah's large hands wrapped around June's. June looked at their joined hands and compared how big Noah's hands were. Or maybe his hand was too small.

"June Weng." he introduced himself.

"What do you do?" Noah asked, bringing his glass towards his lips.

"I am a writer who lacks inspiration," June said with a shrug. He looked at Noah,"What about you?"

Even though Noah was in his suit, he just waved his slender fingers in a dismissive way and said, "My profession doesn't matter."

June smiled slyly,"Being mysterious are we?"

Noah laughed, "Let's play ten questions. But save my profession for the last."

June smiled, "Fine. You go first."

Noah again leaned towards June. His nostrils flared as it took in a whip of  Noah's cologne, "Do you have a car?"

June blinked, "What?"

"Answer me." Noah urged.

"Yes..."June uncertainly answered.

"Good," Noah murmured. He shuffled closer towards June.

June eyed the tool Noah was currently sitting on, secretly waiting for him to topple off his stool because Noah hadn't separated his butt from the stool but seem to lean closer towards him by the second.