CHAPTER 6 | FALL FOR HIM

FALL FOR HIM | 06

“I swear sunflower, nothing happened last night.” Seth chuckled as he sprinkled salt on the scrambled egg.

“Why are you SHIRTLESS?!” June yelled, “Why am I shirtless?” he demanded, pointing at himself.

Seth wanted to play around with June and he was extremely enjoying June’s reaction. He had removed June’s clothes last night only for this.

June couldn’t believe Seth's words but again he felt perfectly fine so it would mean nothing had happened. But he was sure Seth did something to him last night.

“Are you sure you didn’t do anything to me last night?” June asked standing next to Seth.

Seth turned off the stove and faced June.

“I did one thing.”

June’s eyes widen like saucers.

“I KNEW IT!” He yelled, “What did you do?”

Seth cupped June’s face stopping him in his ranting. June looked at Seth waiting.

“I did this,” Seth said, he leaned towards June’s face and pressed his lips against June’s.

June immediately opened his mouth for Seth and deepened their kiss. Seth snaked one of his arms around June’s small waist and pulled him closer. His other hand raked June’s hair and gripped them tightly.

June's arms were around Seth’s neck as they kissed like there was no tomorrow. Seth pulled June even closer as he sucked on June's tongue.

They stood kissing by the stove for a long time. Only a sharp cry of surprise made them pull away from each other.

Coral was standing by the kitchen door. Her eyes were wide in shock as she looked between Seth and June.

She had been falling for Seth all this time since he was also so kind to her and they had shared moments. Coral hoped Seth felt the same but here he was kissing someone else.

To make it worse that someone was a guy. Coral didn’t knew what she felt, her heart broke, she just witnessed her crush kiss a guy. She felt her mind hit a blank.

[Female lead’s favorability rate towards June Weng -20 current favorability rate -20%]

“Why are you here?” Seth rasped. He was still holding June’s waist.

“I-I-“ she shuttered as she looked between them before running away.

“Do people come in easily inside your house?” June asked, watching Clover run away.

June still had his arms around Seth’s neck. Seth looked at June and his eyes zeroed down to the swollen lips.

Seth smirked.

They kissed again.

And he loved it.

[Male lead’s favorability rate towards June Weng +10 current favorability rate : 40%]

“Forget the human, I have a surprise for you, sunflower,” Seth said.

June raised his eyebrows at June.

“What surprise?”

“Meet me at Blue Lotus in two hours,” Seth smiled, “or we can go together.”

“Blue Lotus?” June asked, “It’s a green area right?”

Seth nodded.

“Fine, I will do my morning duties and come. I will be done after an hour or so. Do you want go together?” June asked.