Chapter 18

Professor Andrew's office was discreetly away from other offices or classrooms. His reason was because he liked his own space and the point of having tranquility as a highly famous author.

Professor Andrews,was a 38 years old married man with two kids. Tall,light-skinned and a bit buffy handsome man. He was quite good-looking but Melinda was not interested at all. She looked at him as more like a father than just a handsome looking professor.

Melinda knocked softly at his door and he told her to come in immediately.

"Good morning sir,I submitted my assignment earlier this week if that's what you called me here for. " She informed him as she stepped inside.

"Close the door Melinda." Prof.Andrews said to her.

Melinda hesitated for a while before closing it.

"When did you start bunking classes Melinda?" He asked in a deep nonchalant voice.

Melinda's eyes fell on the floor. " I-i thought they had informed you that i wasn't going to make it."

Melinda stuttered as she said. She knew Christian did do something since he told her that he got it all sorted out and she wasn't supposed to worry.

He stood up from his chair slowly.

"When you say 'they', you mean the man who threatened me to not report you to the headoffices?"

Melinda couldn't believe what she was hearing, she thought Christian had somehow worked out a polite proposal with Professor.Andrews,not  to threaten him.

Melinda opened her mouth to say something but she got interrupted.

"Is he your boyfriend Melinda?" Professor.Andrews asked,with a raised eyebrow.

"What!No." Melinda instantly refused. "He's just a friend and I'm sorry sir for missing school yesterday." Melinda apologized, fiddling her fingers together.

"A friend you say. Sorry won't fix anything princess. You have been a very bad girl so I thought I should remind you what bad girls deserves. Punishment." Prof.Andrews said walking towards Melinda.

Each steps Andrews took forward, Melinda took ones backwards. She was ready to leave if he tried to do something indelicate.

"I think I should now head back to my classroom Professor." Melinda blurted

"But I'm not done with you princess." Professor.Andrews said stopping Melinda to get near the door.

"I gotta go please." Melinda said trying to leave but his grip on her hand was too firm,probably left marks on her wrist.

"You know Melinda there's no need to pretend. I've had my eyes on you since the day you arrived here. Your body drives me insane I wanna do all those bad things with it! Come on princess, I know you feel the same way too. I can see it in your gorgeous verdant eyes. Think about what you can benefit from all this,huh?I'll tutor you for free,give you everything and more. You'll become the best young Author in no time,you just gotta stick with me. What do you say?"

He asked, putting his hand around Melinda's waist.

"This is inappropriate Professor.Andrews! Can you please stop and let me go." Melinda warned,tearing up.

"C'mon, I won't tell if you don't."He whispered into Melinda's ear.

He started kissing her all over her face going down her neck. Melinda tried pushing him off but his grip all over her tiny body was just too potent.

He pinned her back against the wall and used one hand to hold  both her hands on top of her head. The other one traveled down and got inside her jeans. By then,Melinda was crying so hard. But her crying was soon silenced by a tie being shoved into her mouth.

Nobody was there to help her. She felt very vulnerable and disappointed in herself. She wished Christian could just walk in right away and help her before it was too late.

"You're so stubborn, I hate it." Professor.andrews said with loathe.

All he wanted was Melinda to just agree to everything he said and obey. But it made his blood boil when she forborne everything he desired. And so,he thought that plundering her to have an accord with him would work.

When Melinda felt his fingers making their way into his panty,she did the only thing that came into her mind to prevent things from going way far.

She harshly kicked him where the sun don't shine and he stumbled back in pain.

"Fuck!" Professor.andrews hissed in pain as he dropped on his knees,struggling to endure the pain.

Melinda spit at him as he laid on the ground and ran out of the office without wasting any more minute.

All she wanted was to be far away as soon as possible to avoid everyone. She felt that her rights as a woman were violated. Simply because of a greedy,selfish and vile bastard who couldn't take no for an answer.

As she kept portraying what could've happened if she didn't stop him on time,tears streamed down her face heavily.

As soon as  she exited the college premises,Tom yelled out for her to stop the car.

"Hey,what's wrong?" Tom asked as soon as he reached the car and slid inside the passenger seat .

"I just want to go home..." Melinda whimpered.

Tom's eyebrows furrowed." Home?Why-what happened Melinda?"

Melinda explained everything to Tom and to say he was mad would be an understatement, his blood was rushing with impetuosity.

But he promised Melinda that he wasn't going to try do anything stupid or let alone, tell anyone.

Melinda needed something to take her mind off what had recently occurred. But home was not were she was going. She was not in a good state to explain what had transpired to anyone. She knew she can confide in Tom that's why she told him.

What she needed was a destruction.

Melinda drove to the only place she had in mind. She pulled in the driveway and knocked impatiently on the large front door.

The person opened within a minute. Without giving him a chance to speak, Melinda threw her arms around him and started sobbing.

"Shhhhshhh...I'm here now. You're safe." He consoled her warmly.

1100 WORDS IN TOTAL.