Chapter 26.

All the pleasure suddenly disappeared. Melinda looked at the woman looking terribly shocked at the scene displayed in front of her. Melinda was shocked herself. She was far beyond disappointed in herself.

'What have I done,what have I done!" A voice screamed inside Melinda's head as she had no words.

Christian hastily stood up and away from Melinda as he grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. He was so embarrassed. Although he was,he clearly wasn't the type to pee his pants simply because of being caught while doing what he desired. He was just embarrassed to be caught and angry that his work was not completed.

"A-antie S-S-sarah..?What are you doing here during this time of the night?" Melinda stammered, hoping off the counter and picking up her shirt from the floor.

"What do you mean what am I doing here? I live here,remember??" Sarah said eyeing at Christian then at Melinda.

Clearly she was drunk by all the pleasure that she even blurted nonsense.

"Right." Melinda said embarrassed, dressing up.

"And who are you ?" Sarah asked looking at Christian.

Christian just looked at her with no facial expression.

"Christian Blue." Christian replied in a deep voice.

Sarah narrowed her eyebrows at him."The son of the late Victoria Blue and the late William Blue?" She asked,curiously.

Christian gave her a quiet nod.

"Oh," Sarah breathed out slowly." And what are you doing with my daughter ?"

Christian knew what Sarah meant when she referred to Melinda as her daughter. It was no secret they were so fond like a mother and daughter.

"Melinda couldn't sleep and so she asked me to stop by." Christian replied.

"At this time of the night?" Sarah raised her eyebrows.

"I'll stop by anytime of the night or day when Mel needs me." Christian answered simply as he shrugged a shoulder.

"Mel??" Sarah asked amazed by the nickname.

"Okay,okay...I think Christian was just about to leave." Melinda interrupted them,rubbing the back her neck .

"Yes I was." Christian played along while giving Melinda a long stare.

"It was nice to meet you Mrs.Palin." Christian said heading out of the kitchen.

"Oh and he knows who I am.How impressive." Sarah's voice was full of sarcasm.

"Auntie,stop it!" Melinda warned softly.

"What?I'm just surprised of how too much information he has already." Sarah said .

"That's because I told him." Melinda rolled her eyes.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me young lady!" Sarah pointed a finger at Melinda in a warning tone. Not too serious though.

"And as for you young man..." Sarah turned to Christian," I wish I could say it was very nice to meet you." She uttered and walked out of the kitchen.

Melinda could tell Sarah was far beyond disappointed and angry at her.

"What a good first impression you displayed Blue." Melinda sarcastically said to Christian as they walked towards his car.

"Well..." Christian dragged as he opened his door and hopped in,rolling a window down." We did what we did and it is what it is Carter."

"Bye Christian." Melinda smiled stepping back a little.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do when you get back to your room." Christian smirked at her.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do when you get flashbacks of how my pussy looked like dripping juices that you created. And how heavenly it tasted" Melinda said with a smirk.

Christian shifted a bit on his seat. Melinda smirked even wider.

"Fuck,you're gonna be the death of me Carter." Christian breathed out gazing at her.

"I already am. Open your eyes and you'll see." Melinda breathed out too,gazing back at him.

Melinda got ready for school at around 7 am. She wore her blue boyfriend jeans with a white cropped-top and her favourite white converse. She finished off her look by applying a red lipstick and pulling her hair up into a ponytail.

She looked on her mirror and shot herself a smile because of how pretty she looked.

Grabbing her backpack,car keys and  her phone,she ran downstairs to grab a quick breakfast.

Despite the incidents that took place few hours ago, she still felt happy.

Why? she had no idea.

Barging into the kitchen, her mood suddenly got swallowed by the presence of Sarah making breakfast.

She just stood there and waited for Sarah to say something. But Sarah pretended to not have heard her coming in and continued humming her favourite song while  whipping some eggs.

Melinda cleared her throat dramatically.

Sarah turned around."ohhh, I didn't see you there Mrs.Blue." She dramatically said to Melinda.

"Morning!....Who's Mrs.Blue?" Leonora asked entering the kitchen.

Melinda gulped.

1000 Words In TOTAL